a prayer for an ismaili

Biographies, Role Models etc...
Ladybird

a prayer for an ismaili

Post by Ladybird »

Good evening everyone. I didn't know where exactly to post my message... I'm very new here,and i want to respect the conditions of this forum. I tried at first to send a message to the Admin. of this forum,to make sure that i am not making some mistake or violating some rule. But my message couldn't been sent to him. Anyway,i hope that someone will check this message and if you consider that it shouldn't be posted anywhere, i apologize in advance.<BR>First of all,i am Christian(Orthodox),not Ismaili Muslim. A few years ago i met o&shy;nline an ismaili and we became friends.We've been having a beautiful friendship,and we knew very well where we ''stand''. (he is married,he has children. I am not married). We discussed many things and sometimes he was telling me that there are times when he can't control himself and he was doing cyber...stuff. He tried this with me,but i totally disagreed. I did my best to talk to him,and i have seen that he is struggling very hard with this issue. He knows that it's not a good thing,and every day is a battle for him,because he can't help it.<BR>He used to tell me about his religion,and i can even say that i am an Ismaili fan;i have read lots of things about you,about how much you value education and the quality of your life,and many other things.<BR>So here is what i want to ask from you,members of this forum : i wish if you could say a prayer for this friend of mine, so that he recovers from this issue which he has. He is a very kind and good man,and i know he is very sorry for these things... He even told me that he can't concentrate o&shy;n his prayers and meditation. <BR>I believe with all my heart that the prayers from each of you,together with my prayers, will make him alright.<BR>Thank you.