I'm intoxicated

Current issues, news and ethics
AsadALLAH

I'm intoxicated

Post by AsadALLAH »

How do i get close to him?
I carry a Tasbih with me and keep remembering him by saying his names.
I want to start going Khane before 4AM and start meditating.
It's like i am intoxicated in his love and i can't get enough of it.
I talk to him in my heart and i sometimes cry thinking about him because i really miss him. All i want from him is to gaurd my Faith untill my last breath and beyond that.
I keep talking about him all the time.
change786

ya ali madad

Post by change786 »

I am very excited to hear that from you . From my experience of reading hazir imams farmans noor mawlana shah karim al hussaini  , you seem to be very close with him already . just the days before uniting with the divine noor or light . The spiritual side of o­ne  become very thirsty , extremely thirsty for that reunion since you never know how many times the indiviual soul has been given chance to know the truth in physical form . Continue doing tasbih at  all times night and day anywhere anytime since it is the farman of hazir imam noor mawlana shah karim al hussiani hazir imam.due to farmans or our beloved hazir imam noor mawlana shah karim al hussaini, keep your soul clean , keep o­neself away from vain talking and talking any way and the sufis use this technique of not talking to anyone for cleansing their soul and keep doing tasbih you can talk when it is necessary. Sufis date back to our first imam ALI salawatul la hialai. o­ne should keep their gazes down and refrain from impure thoughts and practices. While you can do tasbih any time you wish , any where you wish , but please refrain from  doing Zikre mubin anywhere but jamatkhana because jamat khana are also called bayt ul allah al haram , you should o­nly practice zikr or bandagi there in jamat khana. As farmans of hazir imam noor mawlana shah karim al hussaini , o­ne should be regular in attendance to jamat khana , serving the house and the coummuinty of the imam regularly. You should seek to find a missionary at your local jamat khana to guide you further . The missionaries and the waez are the most eligilbe individuals to address such questions . o­ne shoud not vainly search for answers over the internet except our site this o­ne , you should seek to find a missonary or waez to address your issues.