rahim jaffer

Current issues, news and ethics
HH2

rahim jaffer

Post by HH2 »

what is this guy upto????

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2009/09/ ... alcomments

why is it that the Ismailis from East Africa historically are so into drinking and smoking???
Badrudin_indahouse

Post by Badrudin_indahouse »

Ya ALi Everyone,<BR><BR>Its been a while since i commented o&shy;n this forum. I have been in deep search of finding my din and my dunia. I think i have found it. Anywho, i saw a article o&shy;n Rahim Jaffer. What a disturbing and mortifying article this was. I truly belieeve we need to help out fellow Mohmin in need. Let us all pray for his soul, and suggest rehab. There are some great facilities in the Greater o&shy;ntario Area. <BR><BR>In response to the last post. Yes ugandans have always suffered with drug problems. Its no suprise Rahim did to. I have set up a prayer session in Khane this friday Sept 18 2009 in the parking lot of khane for those who would like to join. we will be doing a special prayer for people like Mr Jaffer.<BR><BR>For more ismaili updates and Information o&shy;n the life of Badrudin check me out o&shy;n twitter.<BR><BR>Mashallah<BR><BR>Bud
HH2

Post by HH2 »

Hazar Imam is so clear on this topic of drinking, smoking and hard drugs...

you can imagine my utter shock when as an employee I was summoned years ago to the top floor of Diamond Trust House in Nairobi and had to listen to a senior manager's complaints while he was smoking in my face...It was even difficult to see Hazar Imam's photograph through all that smoke.....I shudder to think of the amount of second hand smoke I have had to endure over the years...