Darshan Diyo and Sahebji Tu More Man Bhave

Discussion on ginan meanings, history etc..
nargisk3

Darshan Diyo and Sahebji Tu More Man Bhave

Post by nargisk3 »

Hi ya'll, I was looking up definations for ginans recently, and I was curious about a few of them. In Darshan Diyo Mora Nath, if you look at the defination, it states:

ejee daasee teree moulaa
"I am your female devotee"

and in Sahebji tu More Man Bhave:

ejee chaalo saahelee var jovaa jai-e, so peeyaa mene paayaa.......4

"Come, O friends! let us go in quest for the Master (Husband),
He is indeed the Beloved whom I have found (attained)."

Why is it that in these Ginans, the followers of the Imam are described as female, even though some of the murids are male? Initially I was thinking it's because universally people believe that women are inferior to men, but in Islam, men and women are equal. And in Sahebji tu More Man Bhave, why do we call the Imam our "Husband," when he is our Spiritual Father? Sorry, I was just a bit confused- I've heard about this in a waez also, but it still didn't make sense..I hope someone can clarify it for me. Thanks!
shamsu

CREATOR AND CREATION

Post by shamsu »

There is in the spiritual world only one Male which is the Imam all others are Female. Now this male female is not like the physical male and female in the material world.

He is male because our entire existance is dependent upon him.
We are female because our entire existance is from him and for him and without him we are incomplete. actually without him our existance has no meaning. We exist and are sustained due to his Rehmat. Due to his Prayers. Due to His word. Due to his Thought.

MHI speech---"when man thinks it is thought, when God thinks it is creation.."

We are a thought of God all of creation is the thought of God

So, there is the thinker, Imam and then there is the creation.

Now the path back to God is also through the thought of God. With the thought of God. In the thought of God.

I hope I am not confusing anyone with this.

Ya Aly Madad

Shams
shamsu

stages in the relationship with God

Post by shamsu »

In the relationship with Allah we go through various stages

1. Slave (Banda)
2. Child (ruhani bachcha)
3. Friend (Wali)
4. Lover (Aashiq---- later maashuq)

there is Nothing written in number 5.

Ya Aly Madad

Shams
nargisk3

Post by nargisk3 »

Thanks a lot! That really helps.
nargisk3

Post by nargisk3 »

Sorry, just another question- you mentioned the various stages- does that mean that initially, we see the Imam as our Master, and then our Father, and then Friend, etc. or is it the other way around? Also, how do we elevate ourselves from one stage to the other?
shamsu

THE HEART GUIDES YOU

Post by shamsu »

YOUR HEART GUIDES YOU.

THAT IS HIS HOME AND ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SIT ABSOLUTELY STILL AND LOOK FOR THE MASTER INSIDE YOUR HEART (BANDAGI).

IMAM SMS "MOMIN NOE DIL AMARA REHVANOE BANGLOW CCHE"
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

STATUS OF MEN AND WOMEN IS EQUAL IN ISMAILIS ACCORDING TO FARMAN OF IMAM SULTAN MUHAMMAD SHAH
REGARDING GINANS
SOUL IS FEMALE OF EVERY PERSON. IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A SENTENCE EITHER IN GUJRATI URDU OR ARABIC YOU WILL MAKKE SENTENCE IN SUCH A WAY THAT SOUL OR ROOH WILL BE ALWAYS FEMALE
THE RELATION OF PIR WITH IMAM WAS NOT OF BODY WHICH WAS MALE BUT RELATION WAS WITH SOUL OR ROOH WHICH IS ALWAYS FEMALE THATS ONE REASON.
PIR SAYS HERSELF WIFE AND IMAM HUSBAND AS WIFE SERVES HER HUSBAND. IN INDIA WOMEN KEEP FAST FOR LLONG LIFE OF THEIR HUSBAND.
PARADISE MEANS TO BE ONE WITH GOD. WHEN ONE MAN IS MARRIED WITH WOMAN IT IS SAID NOW THAY HAVE BECOME ONE THEY ARE NOT SEPARATED THEY ARE ONE SO IN THAT SENSE PIR REQUEST AND PRAY AND SAYS IMAM TO MARRY WITH HIM SO THAT THEY BECOME ONE.
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

There are 2 different things soul and body. soul is female e.g if I want to write in hindi I will write yai meri aatma hai I will not say yai mera aatma hai in urdu I will say yai meri rooh hai I will not say yai mera rooh hai. in Quran also the word of rooh is used in such a sense that means its female.

Pir is spiritual mother Imam is father. Hazir Imam is Pir and Imam so He is both our spiritual father and mother.
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

If you live in India you may have hear the bhajans of Meera Bhagat for Krishna like maya mori mai nahi makhan khayo etc as they are very popular in India.
The husband of Meera was king but she said my real husband is Krishna who is king of the world.In love of Krishna she forgot every thing. In Banaras there was a temple where Pandit was worshipping Krishna for 40 years. Pandit had decided that he will never see any woman or girl because by watching may his thoughts become change into worldly thoughs so in his own temple he used to worship and outside temple there was a man [chokidaar] to watch and take care than any woman may not come in temple to disturb the pandit. Meera who was in deep love with krishna saw a temple forgot every thing and started singing and dancing in happiness and went inside temple. Pandit bacame very angry he asked chokidar who has allowed her to enter in temple I have not seen any woman in 40 years how she came here? He answered I was surprised when she was dancing and she entered in temple. Pandit asked in anger how dare you enter in my temple? She said this is temple of Krishna.He said I dont like to see face of any woman.She asked from how much time your are doing bandagi. He told 40 years. She said if you will worship 40000 years than even you can not get any thing and can not become one with Noor If you want to make God yours learn to become woman Give me just one example that any one had worshiped God thinking himself as man and become successful. What you have achieved in there 40 years still you have time do not waste it watch I got Krishna in just 4-5 years.
ShamsB

Good Job Shamsu

Post by ShamsB »

Wonderful explanatation Shamshu bhai.
Now if only our brethren that are in the habit of changing sami to mowla or karim in ginans understood this concept better
they would stop changing words in ginans.