The war between good and bad

Discussion on ginan meanings, history etc..
KhojaIsmaili

The war between good and bad

Post by KhojaIsmaili »

I read in several places on this forum that the war between the good and bad will take place within the next century. I have read on other places where people have pointed out references from Ginans that this will take place in China and it will be Imam Qasim.

I am looking for a reference from the Ginan to the following:

1. The Chinese army consists of how many men?
2. It is our 51st Imam.

Can someone please provide me with the Ginans that mention the above two points? Thanks!
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Brother,
There are many Ginans regarding war between Good and Bad, Our pirs used many names about this war; war between God and Devil, War between Dev and Danav. war between Imam and Dait Kalinga e.t.c. Pir Samsh, Pir Sadardin, pir Hasan Kabirdin, Pir Imamdin and many more pirs also wrote ginans on this topics. Here are few example of these ginans.

1, PACHHAM THI SHAH NA DAL AAVSHE.

2, EJI SETAR DIP ANE KHAND IRAQ MAHE.

The hard part of these ginans are all pir mentioned one topic in one ginan and related same topics in their other ginans. So if you do not read all ginans than you may not understand it clearly. You also need good knowledge of Gujarati for better understanding.
You many not find the word China in Ginan instead of China it is quoted 'CHINAB', 'CHINAB NAGARI' e.t.c.
Rusia quoted in ginan as ;RUBAL' and so on.

The name of our Imam during "Zahurat" also mentioned in many ginans ( We Ismailis are very fortunate) according Rai Abu Ali and I also read the name in one ginan but I do not know exactly which was that ginan right now.
I would suggest you please find one waez by Rai Abu Ali delivered in Sugarland, Texas about this special topic, do not miss this waez.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

For Ginanic reference:

Ginans --> GURNARTHEE BHULAA TAASU(N) VAAD NA KEEJEJEE

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... 86&start=0
sachwani74

Post by sachwani74 »

According to Rai Abu Ali, The Name of Imam of that time is mentioned in Anant Akhado by pir Hasan Kabirdin.
sachwani74

Post by sachwani74 »

Dear Borther

Can you give Number/Link of that Wa'z
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

sachwani74 wrote:Dear Borther

I do not know that the waez delivered in Sugarland, Tx by Rai Abu Ali is in waez section or not, I lives close to Sugarland and I received that cd from a freind.
KhojaIsmaili

Post by KhojaIsmaili »

Sachwani, do you know by any chance what part of Anant Akhado? If not, I'll try to look through it sometime later.

Also, I have read in several posts that it will be the 51st Imam. I didn't see a reference to anything for this statement. Where does it say that this will take place during the time of the 51st Imam?

If someone has a link to the waez delivered in Sugarland on this topic, please post it here so we can view it. There has been a waez in Chicago that is on this topic, the link is:

http://ismaili.net/heritage/node/12792
KhojaIsmaili

Post by KhojaIsmaili »

agakhani wrote:
sachwani74 wrote:Dear Borther

I do not know that the waez delivered in Sugarland, Tx by Rai Abu Ali is in waez section or not, I lives close to Sugarland and I received that cd from a freind.
Can you provide us with more info so it's easier to locate that waez. For example, what JK and the date of the waez? Thanks!
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

I will ask some waez lovers and ask about this, if I able to find any information I will happily post in this forum. I will also listen this waez again and let you know the date and JK where this waez was delivered if possible.

I am unable to find that particular DVD But I find some detail about war between Daint Kalinga and our Imam as per many waezs, ginans, granths and one special ginan 'Ananat Akhado'

Detail are as follows:-

DAY WILL BE THURSDAY (THAWAR RAT) (MANY GINAN)

TIME WILL BE EVENING (AFTER 4.00 P.M.)

NAKSHTRA : ROHINI.

YEAR: WILL BE 2115 (AS PER ONE WAEZ OF RAI ABUALI)

NAME OF IMAM: WILL 'KASAM SHAH' AS PER ANANT AKHADO.

PLACES & COUNTRIES WILL BE INVOLVED IN THIS WAR:-(MENTIONED IN VARIOUS GINANS)
-MULTAN( Mulasthan) AND ISLAMABAD (not mentioned exactly as Islamabad but mentioned different way), PAKISTAN
-IRAQ (Erak), WAR WILL START FROM HERE (SETAR DIP KHAND EARAK)
-IRAN, CLOSE TO AFGHANISTAN BORDER
-SOME PARTS OF GUJARAT, SPECIALLY CLOSE TO PAKISTANI BORDER INCLUDING (KUNVARAKA AREA WHICH CALL SIDHPUR, (Saraswati) AHMEDABAD (Sabarmati) AND SURROUNDING AREAS, INDIA
-DELHI,(Deldi) INDIA, (Deldi mahe Daint Kalingo besase)
-KASHMIR (kasmir) FROM INDIA/PAKISTAN
-AND OF COURSE CHINA (Chinab Nagari)

I think every country will be involve and will be effected in this war but above names are mentioned in our Ginanic literature so that I am writing here for your information.