Is this right justice from Almighty Allah?

Whatever happened before Adam
agakhani

Is this right justice from Almighty Allah?

Post by agakhani »

I heard somewhere that long time ago around 120 feet tall human being used to be lived on earth and I read in one USA news paper that smallest human being (Dwarf) were 2.5 feet tall during ancient time!!!
My question is why Allah created this kind differences? (difference 117.5 feet ) when Allah quoted in Quran that all human being are created same? is this right justice from Allah? is this kind diffrences possible in human being)?
goldfaizi

Post by goldfaizi »

YA ALI MADAD,

According to my point of view i think Allah says that he has created whole universe and all human beings are same or equal. It means that all souls are same. It doesn't mean that we are same or equal physically. As far as rights of human being are concerned it means that we all are equal because Allah has created every human being. If there would be no difference physically no one would have its own priority and importance. Hazrat Ali (PBUH) was not tall too. There are couple of examples like them. I hope my answer will clarify your question.
skaswani

Post by skaswani »

ya ali madad

as per quran this life is 4 test!

regards
a1337

Post by a1337 »

120 foot human did not exist, our respiratory system would be unable to grow that large.

Also, if you were to compare the genetics from humans, I forget the exact percentage but I think it ~0.2%.

Anyhow, your point seem to has the question of 'why are we here' type of thing, and no one can tell you what your purpose here or why things are the way they are, it is up to you to search within yourself, using resources if you wish (i.e. the Quran) to find the answer you seek.
agakhani

Yes it is quoted in Quran as per Rai Abu Ali.

Post by agakhani »

120 feet human being does not exist now a days, but it is quoted in Quran that there were 40 hands tall human being used to lived on earth, I heard this in one waez of late Rai Abu Ali he also mentioned height in feet too.( 120 feet) so this is not just imagination.
By the way your suggestion well taken here, everybody should read the Quran too.
qifar

Post by qifar »

do you also believe people once lived for the better part of a millennium as per genesis?

scripture is not meant to be read literally! they are books of myth and metaphor which contain universal truths. furthermore, islam is a faith of intellect, use your head.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Do you beleive in Quran, if yes then it is quoted in quran.
qifar

Post by qifar »

The Quran also says that god created the earth in six days. These things are not meant to be taken literally as i previously stated. Study the Quran to glean truth and understanding about the universe and God and your place in it, do not read it as an encyclopaedia because it most certainly isn't.
hungama25

Post by hungama25 »

The Meaning of Six Days in Which God Created the Heavens and Earth

http://www.ismaili.net/heritage/node/9449