Is it ok to have a tattoo as a form of expression of faith?

kc1212

Is it ok to have a tattoo as a form of expression of faith?

Post by kc1212 »

I feel art and expression comes in many forms and I was thinking of expressing so by getting a tattoo. Therefore I was wondering if it is against our faith to do so?

I truly believe faith is a form of individual expression and communication with god and he/she can choose to do so in which ever form they desire. I want to express my love for god and want express it in my own way but the question arises - is it right or wrong to do so by getting a tattoo?
From_Alamut

Re: Is it ok to have a tattoo as a form of expression of fai

Post by From_Alamut »

kc1212 wrote:I feel art and expression comes in many forms and I was thinking of expressing so by getting a tattoo. Therefore I was wondering if it is against our faith to do so?

I truly believe faith is a form of individual expression and communication with god and he/she can choose to do so in which ever form they desire. I want to express my love for god and want express it in my own way but the question arises - is it right or wrong to do so by getting a tattoo?
Ya Ali Madad and Salam

Brother or sister, first of all, in Islam it is forbidding for a Muslim to get a tattoo or having a tattoo nor writing anything in any part of their body. We Ismaili Muslim already got one special tattoo which is inside our heart, it is the name of the "MOST HIGH"[A L I]....On the other hand, it is against our faith [Ismailsm] to get a tattoo since we are Esoteric Muslim and have nothing to do with this physical world. There is no need of getting a tattoo and gave yourself, your Imam and your Jamat a bad name. Those who gets tattoo are involved into this illusion and material world and love this physical world but in the end surely they will remain here, suffer and experience all these sort of hard works and pains. There are many reasons why people want to get tattoos, but in fact people want to get tattoo or men get pierce in their ears while he is male not a female is because they love this world and love to show off, show their bodies and I think it is the most stupid idea ever. I understand why all these things happen, because of the modern world and lack of knowledge. Now day, nobody care about God nor they want have faith, all these stupid people want is just partying and fun like an animal, like that is all they know. So, for how long will they wast their times and act like an animals like that? I believe you have free choice and don't have free choice, because everything you do in this world is accountable I mean what ever you do is writing down in your brain memory card. For free choice is positive things, I mean you have free choice through doing positive things and for negative thing is accountable I mean everything is counting on you and when you die before God you will be ashamed of your sins. You can do what ever you want, but we are here to test every second. Allah(s.w.t) is the most merciful and the most kind, whenever we ask for repentance He always forgive us but still we do the same mistake again which Allah (s.w.t) does not likes. My brothers and sisters please be careful of your duty toward your Lord, do not wast your time, I mean after you die, leave this world physically, it is the end of everyone's repentance I mean God can not forgive you there because you already wasted your time and disobeyed the Lord "The Creator of both worlds". God only loves your intention, I mean He wants your intension to be pure. If your intention is pure then your action is automatic become pure. I believe if your intention is pure and you obey the Imam of you time, Holy Prophet and Allah(s.w.t) and act according to their commands, then Inshallah in Zakir[meditation] you can reach the Enlightenment within three months. May my Jamat Inshallah reach their destination .......... Furthermore, It is a trick from Satan and tells you to get tattoos in order to make you closer to God or make you look cool whatever, but in reality you are totally have gone astray. Think of one thing, when you first come into this material world, you came pure but innocent, so why leave this world dirty but sinner. I would suggest and gave my spiritual brothers and sisters my advice to you please DO NOT GET TATTOOS AND FOR MEN PLEASE WHILE YOUR MALE DO NOT GET PIERCES NOR GET INVOLVE INTO THIS PHYSICAL WORLD. FOR THIS WORLD IS NOTHING BUT A DREAM ,NOTHING BUT ILLUSION, WE ARE HERE FOR A VERY SHORT PERIOD, NOT PERMANENT, PERMANENT IS THE NEXT WORLD. WE BORN TO DIE...THE MORE PEOPLE BORN AND THE MORE PEOPLE DIES... WE ARE HERE IN THIS WORLD TO RECOGNIZE OUR ORIGIN THEN WE WILL RECOGNIZE OUR LORD. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND PLEASE ALWAYS THINK POSITIVE...I WANT MY JAMAT TO WAKE UP FROM THE ILLUSION OF THIS WORLD. Do something what Hazar Imam(as), the holy Prophet(asa) and Allah(s.w.t) LOVES and makes them HAPPY and please DO NOT DO what makes them UNHAPPY and they DISLIKE.

Kindest Regard

Ahmad