Hotels selling alcohol.

Activities of the Imam and the Noorani family.
davlat_dida

Hotels selling alcohol.

Post by davlat_dida »

Yo Ali Madad brothers and sisters.

I had a question regarding the hotels of our Beloved Hazar Imam, how come He permits them to sell alcohol in His hotels? Is it forbidden in Islam, my belief about his matter is incertain and unclear, i wish for you guys to help me, so that my belief could be firm.

Thank you.

YAM.
al-azhar

Re: Hotels selling alcohol.

Post by al-azhar »

davlat_dida wrote:Yo Ali Madad brothers and sisters.

I had a question regarding the hotels of our Beloved Hazar Imam, how come He permits them to sell alcohol in His hotels? Is it forbidden in Islam, my belief about his matter is incertain and unclear, i wish for you guys to help me, so that my belief could be firm.

Thank you.

YAM.
Have you ever wondered why Allah created the world knowing Muslims will be killing Muslims as they do in Iraq? How come He permits them to kill? It too is forbidden in Islam. Will this question make my faith in Him less firm?
SMM

selling alcohol

Post by SMM »

Hi Dear, there is nothing wrong in selling anything as the customers are from around the world and their culture and religion does not prohibit them. Open the mind and accept people as they are because this in turn become friendlier.<BR><BR>shamsa
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

There is a parallel thread on this subject under:

Doctrines --> Hotels Selling alcohol
altaf_sunesara

request to u dear friends and other friends around the world

Post by altaf_sunesara »

V R the murids of ur Beloved Imam, mubaraki to u all on the occasion of 50 yrs of Imamat & Imamt day.

See we people will follow the instruction/guidelines given by our Imam, We can't question the act of Imam, I understand tht you dear friend is asking your doubt it's good to clear a doubt in case any-body have but remeber a true murid of Imam never doubt/ question the act of Imam, as we know in every action of our Imam their is something hidden which not only useful+important to our Jamat but also for the whole world.

Hope you understand my point ..............bye .,,,,,,,hv a nice day.

Yaa Ali Madad.
malikmandani

Post by malikmandani »

yam ,<BR>i have a similar quesion is it ok to consume alcohol n serve it as i was being aked questions saying its haram n u stay away u r muslim what does that imply i am aware that its in quaran e sharif but i also know that in what circumstanes it was written n its&nbsp; guidance o all of us could experts pl help when i mean drink,i do not mean losing self control thanks awaiting expert advice
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

To consume hard drink, wine, alcohol, to sell or even to give it to some one is great sin in our religion.
heartbreakkid

Post by heartbreakkid »

Our belief is that the thing which separates man from the animals is his power of thought. Anything that impedes this process is wrong. Therefore alcohol is forbidden. Sunday Times interview 12 Dec. 1965

-- Aga Khan IV