Franšais  |  Mission  |  About us  |  Disclaimer  |  Contact  |  What's new  |  FAQ  |  Search  | 

Welcome to The Heritage Web Site

-->
MY HERITAGE
New Heritage
Main Page
New Account
Set as Homepage
My Account
Logout
GOLDEN JUBILEE
Statistics
DIDARS
COMMUNICATE
Forums
Guestbook
Members List
Recommend Us
NEWS
Timelines
Ismaili History
Today in History
LEARN
Library
Youth's Corner
Ginans
FAIR
Gallery
Photo Album
Others

www.ismaili.net :: View topic - Daff & Rubab in Darbar
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   
Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages

Daff & Rubab in Darbar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ismaili.net Forum Index -> Padhramnis, Mulaquats and Didar other than Jubilees
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RahmatHajikuttch

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:34 am    Post subject: Daff & Rubab in Darbar Reply with quote

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Ya Aly Madad.

Through some i come to know that in calgary darbar, some performes qasida with a daff and rubab is it true. Plz inform me as soon as possible.

Thanks with regards.

Rahmat Alam
View users profile Send private message
RahmatHajikuttch

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my friend inform me that Barkat Ali Moshin from Hunza, Pakistan (Well known Qasida Khawan) reciets the Qasida "Mowla Karim Mowla Karim" by Allama Nasiruddin Nasir Hunzai in front of Mowlana Hazir imam with Daff & Rubab.
Mehreen1221

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, kind of, know Barkat Ali Mohsin from Hunza Pakistan. His wife is a good friend of my family. I have some of his songs played back with those instruments. He is really good. I liked the music, lyrics and voice. personaly I think he probably has the potential to be a professional singer if he gets supported.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't heard of any Duff or any musical instruments in that Darbar. I would be surprised that it is true.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
RahmatHajikuttch

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Admin<BR>&nbsp;<BR>If&nbsp;you are physicaly present in the darbar and you not heard any Daff Rubab then its mean it is not true. but many of my friend confirm and some people who are close to Barkat Ali also confirm by calling him.<BR><BR>What is reality?<BR><BR>
layla

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was no musical instrument, duff or anything else during the whole Intezar program or even in the presence of Mowla.
khanhunzai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Daff & Rubab in Darbar Reply with quote

yes barkat was there and he performed with rubab ..no duff and it was on saturday evening...not in darbar
khanhunzai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RahmatHajikuttch wrote:
One of my friend inform me that Barkat Ali Moshin from Hunza, Pakistan (Well known Qasida Khawan) reciets the Qasida "Mowla Karim Mowla Karim" by Allama Nasiruddin Nasir Hunzai in front of Mowlana Hazir imam with Daff &amp; Rubab.

it was saturday evening in calgary when he performed ....not in mowla's presence..
khanhunzai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RahmatHajikuttch wrote:
Dear Admin<BR>&nbsp;<BR>If&nbsp;you are physicaly present in the darbar and you not heard any Daff Rubab then its mean it is not true. but many of my friend confirm and some people who are close to Barkat Ali also confirm by calling him.<BR><BR>What is reality?<BR><BR>
again yes he performed saturday evening in calgary.....no duff&nbsp; just rubab...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ismaili.net Forum Index -> Padhramnis, Mulaquats and Didar other than Jubilees All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: