PARIS, FRANCE dates, events and testimonies

Dates, testimonies, articles, descriptions
Admin

PARIS, FRANCE dates, events and testimonies

Post by Admin »

Put here the info as it comes.

Admin
Last edited by Admin on Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
salman997

Post by salman997 »

YA ALI MADAD TO ALL
IS ANYBODY ORGANIZING A TRIP FOR ISMAILI MEMBERS FROM KARACHI TO PARIS OR LISBON FOR THE DEEDAR.
IF YES, PLEASE GIVE US YOUR CONTACT SO THAT MY SISTER IN LAW CAN COME FOR DEEDAR. PLEASE SEND THE CONTACT AT: salman_997@hotmail.com. MANY THANKS
Admin

Post by Admin »

Logic says the Paris Didar would be the last one of the Jubilee that is around 13th December, not now in July... GOD knows ;-)
Admin

Post by Admin »

It wouldbe nice if the Imam decides to give His last Darbar for the Jubilee in Paris on 13 December, wouldn't it?
husseiniahmad

Post by husseiniahmad »

Admin wrote:It wouldbe nice if the Imam decides to give His last Darbar for the Jubilee in Paris o­n 13 December, wouldn't it?
<BR><BR>I am wondering if there will be a Darbar in Paris. We got&nbsp;NO news from the Council and France JKs and o&shy;nLY 2 MONTHS are still remaining until the end of the&nbsp;Golden Jubilee&nbsp;. Is anyone have some "fresh" news for an eventuality of a DARBAR IN FRANCE?
hari

Post by hari »

December 13, 2008 (+/- 5 days)
AlyMadad

Post by AlyMadad »

hari wrote:December 13, 2008 (+/- 5 days)
MHI WILL BE IN CANADA FROM 5TH-6TH AND 7TH OF DECEMBER 2008 .
Maintenent toi meme calcule bien a quelle date! Parece que les dates que j'ai mentioné déja confirmé alors Bonne Chance a tous!
Last edited by AlyMadad on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Indigo

Post by Indigo »

I have it on good authority that deedar may be on 10th Dec in Paris but am not completely sure of this piece of information. My source said that the leaders requested for the 13th but Mowla has not yet comfirmed.
Admin

Post by Admin »

As Received

Juste pour vous dire que les choses s'accélèrent ici donc c'est possible que nous ayons un didar entre le 30/11 et le 13/12. Bien entendu, tant que le Talika n'est pas lu, rien n'est sûr!

Donc si vous voulez venir à Paris, tenez-vous prêt !
AlyMadad

Post by AlyMadad »

AlyMadad wrote:
hari wrote:December 13, 2008 (+/- 5 days)

MHI WILL BE IN CANADA FROM 5TH-6TH AND 7TH OF DECEMBER 2008 .
Maintenent toi meme calcule bien a quelle date! Parece que les dates que j'ai mentioné déja confirmé alors Bonne Chance a tous!
husseiniahmad

Post by husseiniahmad »

Official announcement soon...mAYBE THIS FRIDAY, OR SATURDAY...?

And Darbar Friday 12th Decemberr and 13th Salegereh Mubarak or our Beloved Imam. Is it plausible?

Let us rejoice for the Last Darbar and the close of the Golden Jubilee.
jimika

Post by jimika »

Probably the second week of december 9 10 or 11. We are waiting for talika in a few days, maybe for beej next friday?
sultana_K

Post by sultana_K »

Does anyone have any recommendations for hotels near the hall?

Thanks
zaiyyn

Hall Location

Post by zaiyyn »

<P>Hi there! ya ali to all.<BR><BR>Where will the paris darbar be located?<BR><BR>Où se trouve le hall pour le Darbar?<BR>Lisez pour-moi s'il vous plait.<BR>Ma francais n'est pas bien- desole!<BR><BR>Au revoir</P>
husseiniahmad

Re: Hall Location

Post by husseiniahmad »

zaiyyn wrote:<P>Hi there! ya ali to all.<BR><BR>Where will the paris darbar be located?<BR><BR>Où se trouve le hall pour le Darbar?<BR>Lisez pour-moi s'il vous plait.<BR>Ma francais n'est pas bien- desole!<BR><BR>Au revoir</P>

25 minutes from the historic centre of Paris

5 minutes from the TGV station

Less than 2 miles from Paris-Charles de Gaulle International Airport

Whatever mode of transport you choose, Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre is very easy to get to.

The Centre is ideally located so, wherever you are staying in the Paris region, it's possible to travel there and back in a day. You get to spend the optimum amount of time at the Exhibition Centre while keeping travelling time to a minimum.

For longer stays, you will find a broad range of hotels to suit all budgets.
As for catering, whether it's a straightforward breakfast or a gourmet business dinner you are looking for, the variety and quality for which French cuisine is renowned are amply demonstrated, both within the Exhibition Centre itself and at the capital's hotels and restaurants.

PARIS-NORD VILLEPINTE EXHIBITION CENTRE

By post:
Parc d'Expositions SEPEPNV
BP 68 004 Paris Nord II
95970 Roissy - FRANCE
By Phone:
+33 (0)1 48 63 31 31
By Fax:
+33 (0)1 48 63 33 38

Wait for the official announcement to have more details...

Voila
AlyMadad

Post by AlyMadad »

husseiniahmad wrote:Official announcement soon...mAYBE THIS FRIDAY, OR SATURDAY...?

And Darbar Friday 12th Decemberr and 13th Salegereh Mubarak or our Beloved Imam. Is it plausible?

Let us rejoice for the Last Darbar and the close of the Golden Jubilee.

If the Darbar take place in 12th so the Salgerah also will take place in the same Darbar Hall or some where else?
Beacause I am traveling from other country I have to know that where I can book my Hotel in the same place or some where near the Salgerah Celebration Hall !
Thank you for your Infromation in advance.
jimika

Post by jimika »

The Darbar and the Salgerah will both take place in the same Hall (Parc d'expositions de Paris-Nord Villepinte).
jimika

Post by jimika »

Mubaraki to all. Message of LIF read tonight in the JK. Darbar Date unknown for the moment.
yaali123456

Didar Date ?

Post by yaali123456 »

YAM

Does anyone know the didar date approx?

I personally think it will be on the 10th Dec
ng070758

reply to jimika

Post by ng070758 »

If the LIF message was read already according to jimika then what are the dates.I am in states and we don't know the dates yet.Please update.<BR>Thanks
AlyMadad

Re: Didar Date ?

Post by AlyMadad »

yaali123456 wrote:YAM

Does anyone know the didar date approx?

I personally think it will be on the 10th Dec

Mubaraki to all of you Darbar is from 8th to 11th 2008 in Paris France.
yaali123456

Didar

Post by yaali123456 »

YAM

Mubarak it was read in jk the ceremony will be 8th-11th Dec.

However does anyone know the actaul date for Padhramni?

This would be a great help
AlyMadad

Re: Didar

Post by AlyMadad »

yaali123456 wrote:YAM

Mubarak it was read in jk the ceremony will be 8th-11th Dec.

However does anyone know the actaul date for Padhramni?

This would be a great help
would be on 11th definitly.
sheinaz

LIF announcement

Post by sheinaz »

As per what was read in jk today, Mowla will be in Paris from dec 8 to dec 11...

Anyone have details about where to stay in hotel etc?

Doesn;t look like the golden jubilee france website is up yet...
Admin

Post by Admin »

http://www.goldenjubileefrance.com/GJFrance/Home.asp

the site is up and running and all pertinent info are available already on the site.
hkm

2 different info

Post by hkm »

The program dates were announced 8-11 in Jk but the site says 9-13. Any clues what is the correct info??/
jimika

Post by jimika »

MHI official visit is from 8 to 11. The festivities are from 9 to 13.
ismailikid

Post by ismailikid »

Is there a telephone number to contact members of the France committee for questions?
dhanani1

Post by dhanani1 »

I think the o&shy;nly way we can find out the exact date for actual Darbar is to call the venue directly.They should be able to tell us the exact date the hall is reserved for the Darbar. If anyone can help us please tell us asap. This would be a great help and it makes a huge difference in planning the trip.
AlyMadad

Post by AlyMadad »

dhanani1 wrote:I think the o&shy;nly way we can find out the exact date for actual Darbar is to call the venue directly.They should be able to tell us the exact date the hall is reserved for the Darbar. If anyone can help us please tell us asap. This would be a great help and it makes a huge difference in planning the trip.
No one can tel you now when is the exact date until the officiel announcement, so We know that the same Hall for Darbar venue is reserved from 9th to 13th of December will be every day all kind of activities for GJ and DARBAR will take place in this Venue .