Ginan with Future Prediction

Discussion on ginan meanings, history etc..
Irfan_Kadiwal

Ginan with Future Prediction

Post by Irfan_Kadiwal »

Hi guys,

Does any one know the Ginan

"Firata neja tambal wajse,
Chadiya dev niranjana..."

i know few lines here and there & some meaning as heared from waez..

lemme know the ginan & meaning if any1 of u know about it.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

FEERAT NEJAA TA(N)BAL VAAJASHE - PEER SADARDEEN

ejee feerat nejaa ta(m)bal vaajashe chaddeeyaa dev neeranjanaa,
cha(n)ddhr suraj pavan paannee sa(n)g chaale so jannaa.......1

The banners will rise and the musical instruments will sound when the nameless or formless divinity will proclaim himself(or arise). On this occassion the moon, sun, wind and water will come along with you so be informed about it.

ejee tune puchhe surjaade raannee
saa(m)bhallo kaalee(n)gaa daannavaa
maaraa saachaa saameene vadhaavavaa;
haddamat baalaa aavashe..............2

haddamat- beautiful,anxious?

Queen Surajade tells you, listen O evil demons. To welcome my True Lord, a very beautiful virgin will come.

ejee aavashe gorakh nav naathashu(n);
shehestra see(n)gee vaajashe
jal thal maeeyar kareene, ashuranu(n) dall bhaagashe.........3

Gorakh will come to the Master of the nine and will play a thousand
musical sounds. (The Lord) will be manifest in water and dry land (everywhere), the devils army will run away.

ejee taaree cheennab nagareemaa(n) khanna(n)g vaaje,
daeet daannav sab ddare; daeet kaalee(n)gaanaa chhaasatth laakh jodhaa,
saballa jodhaa rann padde..4

In your city of Chinab swords will make sounds and all the demons will fear. The devil's army has a strength of the magnitude of 6.6 million. Such a power will get involved in the battle.

ejee enne maa(n)ddave gaddh chovatte,
maaraa saachaa saameene vadhaavshe;
ansuyaa ku(n)taa maataa ddhropadee,
dholl ma(n)gal gaayshe.....................5

The festive occassion will take place in the fortresses and streets (of the this city) i.e in open. My True Lord will be glorified there. Ansuya Kuntaa and Dhhropadi(the mother and the wife of the five Pandavs respectively), will sing pure songs.

ejee ene kaane ku(n)ddal mugatt shobhe,
teelak tu(n)ddal baa(n)dhashe;
veeshavane varadaan daeene, kayaam ka(n)yaa parannashe.......6

In the ears will be earings which will blend with the crown and the face will be tied with teelak. After granting a boon to the universe, the Everlasting will wed the virgin.

ejee ek aavashe rahemaan baavaa, sat pahoro jaagashe;
sarave janane teddaavee, treebhovar saamee lekhaa maa(n)gashe7

There will come a respected person from the Merciful, he will remain awake in the true quarter of the night. Calling all individuals, the Lord of the three worlds will take account of all deeds.

ejee gur sohodev em aa(n)kheeyaa, aagam vaannee bhaakheeyaa
da(n)ddavat karee devaarakh bolleeyaa,
cha(n)ddhr suraj saakheeyaa...8

The Guide and the Divine Being(Peer Sadardeen) has spoken in this manner and has foretold you about the future. By prostrating himself the divine authority has said. The moon and the sun bear witness to this fact.
Irfan_Kadiwal

Ginan with future prediction

Post by Irfan_Kadiwal »

Thanks Kmaherali.. :D
ShamsB

Post by ShamsB »

kmaherali wrote:FEERAT NEJAA TA(N)BAL VAAJASHE - PEER SADARDEEN

ejee enne maa(n)ddave gaddh chovatte,
maaraa saachaa saameene vadhaavshe;
ansuyaa ku(n)taa maataa ddhropadee,
dholl ma(n)gal gaayshe.....................5

The festive occassion will take place in the fortresses and streets (of the this city) i.e in open. My True Lord will be glorified there. Ansuya Kuntaa and Dhhropadi(the mother and the wife of the five Pandavs respectively), will sing pure songs.

Slight correction...

It's Ansuya, Kunta, Tara, Draupadi - the 4 sati's respectively.....
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

ShamsB wrote:Slight correction...

It's Ansuya, Kunta, Tara, Draupadi - the 4 sati's respectively.....
Thanks for the correction! It makes more sense..The four saints are mentioned elsewhere in our tradition.
altaf_sunesara

about the ginan meaning mention above

Post by altaf_sunesara »

Yaa Ali Madad,

Irfan and other interested member can know whole detail Meaning of above mention GINAN by Pir Sadradin,

whole ginan is described in the Well known Missionari ABU ali's Waiez named i think was "DAIT KALINGA"

u can hear that wiaez which i think feel satisfied.

Thank you, yaa ali madad...........plz take pledge to recite salwat every day mention on Main page.

yaa ali madad.
hussainkhan55

Post by hussainkhan55 »

[quote="kmaherali"]FEERAT NEJAA TA(N)BAL VAAJASHE - PEER SADARDEEN

The banners will rise and the musical instruments will sound when the nameless or formless divinity will proclaim himself(or arise). On this occassion the moon, sun, wind and water will come along with you so be informed about it.

If anyone could elaborate more on actual meaning of banners and musical instruments in this case.
ShamsB

Post by ShamsB »

hussainkhan55 wrote:
kmaherali wrote:FEERAT NEJAA TA(N)BAL VAAJASHE - PEER SADARDEEN

If anyone could elaborate more on actual meaning of banners and musical instruments in this case.

Just a word of advice, try reading this keeping in mind the technology and the language at the time of the ginan - trying to interpret in current day vernacular will confuse one.

Neja does not mean banner - Neja means standards i.e. the flags atop spears,
tambal equates to battle drum -
This means that there will be a call to battle and in this battle the elements Chandra, Suraj, Pavan, Pani - will be on the side of Dev Niranjana - i.e. the Imam of the time.

Shams.
taras

Post by taras »

:?: what is ment by teelak as used in ginans reply to shafiqvisram@yahoo.com
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Mr-forget wrote:-
Can you give me more detail about "Zahurat"?
Mr-forget asked me this question in one of his recent post that thread was not right place to answer, so I am giving my two cents inputs on the subject of "Zahurat" in right thread.

Mr-Forget,

There are many ginans on this subjects but ‘ANANAT AKHADO” of pir Hasan Kabirdin,'Budhh Avatar' of Pir Sadardin,'FART NEJA TAMBAL VAJSE" ginan of Dewayat Pandits and 'JAKE PACHHAM DESH NE KHAND ERAK MANHE" of pir Shams are great granths and ginans on the war between Daint Kalinga and our Imam.

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... ght=#36287

The above link has one great Ginan "Jake Pachham Des ne" with it translation, the translation has been made by Atharvedi, it is a great ginans on war between Daint Kalinga and our Imam.

Zahurat subjects is very tough subject to explain because it is still too far and we don't have eye sight to look in future but almost every religion claims that one of day that will be happen , Christian and Jews believe that Jesus Christ will come back on this earth and fight with devil forces, Hindu says that their 10th avatar (incarnation) of Lord Vishnu will come and he will fight with devil/Daint same way Buddhist believe that Buddha will come back, Ishanashari believes that Imam Mehdi will be come back and reestablish peace on earth and as per our ginans we Ismaili believe that our imam will be stand against devil force (communism) and killed ruller of China.
Now as per your request I am giving you brief details and facts on 'ZAHURAT", in my opinion this finding is an essence for you this will save you and other readers lots of times in reading, listening waez and searching literature in library looking in ginans/granths and searching in another religion literatures. I spend hours and hours to collect all these information and I hope you and other readers will like my efforts:-

1, The day will be Thursday ( called as 'THAWAR RAT' in our ginans.)
2, The time will be evening ( actually after 4.00 p.m.)
3, Nakshatra: Rohini
4, Month as per Hindu calender : Chaitra
5, Year will be 2115, As per one waez of Rai Abu Ali.
6, The name of Imam : Imam Kasam Shah, this name is given in
"Ananat Akhado"
7, Countries will involve in this War: almost every country during that time but main countries will be China, India, Pakistan, Iraq, Iran.
Places will be involved in this war:-(as mentioned in various ginans)
-Multan( Mulasthan) and Islamabad (not mentioned exactly as Islamabad but mentioned different way).
-Iraq (Erak), War will start from there. ( look ginan Setar dip Khand Eraq)
-Iran and Afghanistan Boarder.
-Some parts of Gujarat, specially close to Pakistan boarder including Kunvaraka area which is called Siddhpur (Saraswati) Ahmedabad (Sabarmati) and nearby areas.
-Delhi,(Deldi) (Deldi gadh mahe Daint Kalingo besase)
-Kashmir (kasmir).
-Off course (Chinab Nagari)
8, Daint Kalinga will have 40,000 regular army (as per Pir Shams ginan) when Imam will have lot less then this (imam nu lakshar thodu)

Now let me give you brief detail about what would happen after this war?

1, Imam will be get married with virgin earth; it doesn't mean that he will really marry with earth!! but he will become the only one ruler/Hakim/King/Caliph whatever name you give him of this earth, and this kind event has never happened in past i.e. there was no any one king who ruled this entire earth (not Alexandra the great, Hitler, Chandragupta or Neapolitan either) but imam will become one ruler of this earth and that is why earth is being called virgin.
2, Dait Kalinga (devil force) will be killed (end of communism)
3, Peace will be reestablished on earth.
4, There will no crime any more.
5, No modern technology either.
6, Many peoples (two third) will be killed due to war.
7, Big cities of the world will have to suffer big time, many building will be collapsed due to atomic bombardments.
8, Once again human being need to start from the beginning/starches.
9, Momins/Rikhishar will rule almost 1.25 lakhs in peace and then after day of judgment will start. (sava lak varas rikhisar raj karshe)
10, Goat and tiger will wonder together and drink water from one source.( tiger will not kill goat!!! )
11, Possibly that time this earth will be become very hot due to climate changes, therefore it is possible that human being need to shift in another planets may be in Marsh, Moon or another planet.
12, Angles from the sky, snakes from the nether land and many prominent individuals will come and help Imam as angles did in Jang e Badar.
13, Strange, unheard sicknesses will be broken out among enemy army and many soldiers will be killed in this illness.
14, Flood, volcano and earth quack,will be erupted and will destroy many enemy soldiers and these tragedy will happen more often.
15, China may be take control on India and many bordering countries of China. ( Deldi gadhma daint kalingo besase)
16, Delhi will be head quarter for the China's.
17, Islamabad will be head quarter for our Imam.
18, Canada has to play big roll before, during and after this war.
19, Imam may be get minor hurt but he will be OK, he will win the\is war against communism.( heard from waez)
20, Many peoples from other religions will accept our Imam as their spiritual leader but some peoples will accept him as a caliph not their spiritual leader, so what many Ismailis believes that all peoples will become Ismailis that thinking will be wrong.
I collected above information from various sources mentioned above, and I also believe that some facts are tough to provoking, so if you don't agree with this then it is fine with me.
Last edited by agakhani on Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Admin

Post by Admin »

Since this thread is on Ginan with Future Prediction, there are 2 ginans coming in my mind on "Ajab jamana", one by Pir Shams and the other Ajab ajaib dekho moman bhâi - Pîr Sadr al-Dîn

In fact you have some links here:

http://www.ismaili.net/heritage/search/node/ajab+ajaaeb

And you can listen the ginan here:

http://www.ismaili.net/heritage/node/27299
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Admin,

Thanks for the links, some how I forget to mention in my above post but thanks adding in this right thred, believe me that ginans were in my mind but some how I missed it. Any way, please read what I wrote to Mr-Forget about how many ginans are there in this subject ?:-
Mr-forget,
"Don't forget that there are many ginans of our pirs on this subject of Daint Kalinga, specially Pir Shams, Pir Sadardin, Pir Hasan Kabirdin and Syed Imam Shah has wrote many ginans on this subjects , this is not it but other pirs and Syedes also wrote many ginans, so it is very hard to put all these ginans in this website." :roll:
atharvedi

Friday Night

Post by atharvedi »

Ya Ali Madad

Brother agakhani

Thaavar Raat means Friday night and not Thursday night. However, the battle (war) will end on Thursday but the coronation ceremony ((Shaah-jo viaa(n)) will be on Friday.

Hope this helps.

BTW: Thursday is Bhrahespati vaar.

yaaraa tith satai(n) maa rohonn nakhshatra
sa(n)j thaavar thi(n)do shaahjo viaa(n)...........................5

O friend! It will be the seventh day of the month and the star will be Rohni(the fourth lunar mansion or constellation, containing five stars, in the form of a cart); and it will be in the evening of Thaver(day of Friday and the night of Saturday), the marriage of my Lord will take place.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Amir,
Are you sure? about "THAWAR RAT"? as per my understanding ""Thawar rat" means Thursday night"but I will recheck it again tonight.
Admin

Post by Admin »

Remember that in the Indian system, the day does not start at midnight. It startrs at 6am I think.
atharvedi

Another reference

Post by atharvedi »

agakhani wrote:Amir,
Are you sure? about "THAWAR RAT"? as per my understanding ""Thawar rat" means Thursday night"but I will recheck it again tonight.
Another reference from someone you know.

Eji Dhan dhan rahenni aaj nu din ralliaamann-ji
dhan saa beej, chandr thaavar vaariaa;
rang rachaav-jo
hete sun rang rachaav-jo;
ghatt paat dharam-j maanddiyaa,
so he je imaan laav-jo 1

1. O my brother! Congtatulations! Congratulations! Tonight and today’s pleasant day.
Congratulations for the Beej which falls on Chandrat and Friday. Rejoice for Chandrat and Friday are favorable days.
Celebrate lovingly, the ritual of Ghatpat is set up. Believe sincerely.

Source: 50 Ginans Volume III – Translation 37 August 1996
Translation by: Yasmin Sher Ali, Kamaluddin Ali Muhammed
Prepared by: Zarina Kamaluddin, Kamaluddin Ali Muhammed
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Below are some sources where I find meaning of Thawar Rat as Thursday not Friday:-

1, As per the " Ananat Akhado" most reliable Ginan on "Zahurat" , the menaing of Thawar Rat is given as Thursday.
2, I also asked same question to one senior, she has lots of knowledge in ginans and its meaning she also gave me meaning "Thursday" of Thawar Rat.
3, The waez name Daint Kalinga and in many other waezes of Rai Abu Ali he has also given meaning of Thawar rat as "Thursday evening."

I don't know how the translator of above ginan gave meaning as Friday?
atharvedi

Thaavar raat confusion

Post by atharvedi »

agakhani wrote:Below are some sources where I find meaning of Thawar Rat as Thursday not Friday:-

1, As per the " Ananat Akhado" most reliable Ginan on "Zahurat" , the menaing of Thawar Rat is given as Thursday.
2, I also asked same question to one senior, she has lots of knowledge in ginans and its meaning she also gave me meaning "Thursday" of Thawar Rat.
3, The waez name Daint Kalinga and in many other waezes of Rai Abu Ali he has also given meaning of Thawar rat as "Thursday evening."

I don't know how the translator of above ginan gave meaning as Friday?

Ginan: aaveene besone gotthaddee kareeye

ejee cha(n)dar thaavar gat maa(n)he jaago
paa(n)ch padaarath a(n)tar maa(n)go..........................7

Stay awake on the night of the new moon on Friday (beej), in the congregation,
and ask for the five essential virtues in your hearts.

I checked both Anant Akhaaddo & translation as well as Naw Chugaa & translation for the following words thaavar, thaawar, Thursday & Friday. I Searched with all sorts of combination but did not find any of the above word. According to my understanding and what I can recall from missionary Abualy Aziz's waez. That the predictions about Imams' zahuraat is not in one single ginan, in fact he mentioned that it is like jigsaw puzzle. Some common clues are in few ginans repeatedly reminded but the missing clues are in various different ginans and these are very difficult to find and understand.

He did explained in his waez regarding the zahuraat but not with the ginanic references, may be for few he did but never mentioned where and which ginan or granth he found all the mentioned predictions in your post.

Back to the confusion of thaavar raat the only thing comes into my mind that it must be similar to the urdu way of saying ie. jumme-raat and jummaa (Thursday & Friday).

But thaavar is definitely Friday, this can be understand with the above verse.
chandar means Chandrat
thaavar means Friday
chandar thaavar means Chandrat falls on Friday hence shukrawaari beej.

The beej cannot be on Thursday as per above and other ginans.

If you or anyone else got some other ginanic reference then I would love to check.

Ya Ali Madad
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

I don't have any objection not to accept that Zahurat day will be not Friday , which ever day it may be Amir, "zahurat "has to start either day , either t will be Thursday or on Friday but bottom line is it will start.

Thanks for sharing the ginanic proof.

I also add the link in which you made translation of "Jake Pachham Des ne" , it is a good ginan and great translation on the subject of Zahurat, sorry I forgeted before.

FYI:- I haven't taken the above information only from waezs and ginans, however most of information are from them but I also read many books from different religions too and you know that I have many
MR-FORGET

Post by MR-FORGET »

Mr-Forget,

There are many ginans on this subjects but ‘ANANAT AKHADO” of pir Hasan Kabirdin,'Budhh Avatar' of Pir Sadardin,'FART NEJA TAMBAL VAJSE" ginan of Dewayat Pandits and 'JAKE PACHHAM DESH NE KHAND ERAK MANHE" of pir Shams are great granths and ginans on the war between Daint Kalinga and our Imam.
Mr. Agakhani,

Thanks you very much for your time and efforts for giving brief summary on "Zahurat" , your efforts really needed big praise from me, It will save lots of time. Thank you again.

* Where can I find "Mr. Daiant Kalinga" waez?

* Who made translation of this ginan "Jake Pachham Des Ne Khand Erak mahe:?
Imam may be get minor hurt but he will be OK, he will win this war against communism.( heard from waez)
* Can you give more detail about this hurt?
* I am still confused about Thawar Rat, does it mean Thursday or Friday as Mr. Atharvedi says?
atharvedi

Post by atharvedi »

agakhani wrote: Thanks for sharing the ginanic proof.

I also add the link in which you made translation of "Jake Pachham Des ne" , it is a good ginan and great translation on the subject of Zahurat, sorry I forgeted before.
Please note the translation of the ginan I shared in the other post was not done by me, it was done by sevenlights one of the member of ismailinet forum.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Please note the translation of the ginan I shared in the other post was not done by me, it was done by sevenlights one of the member of ismailinet forum.
Thanks for the correcting till today I was thinking that you made that translation.
Sevenlights did a good job then.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Where can I find "Mr. Daiant Kalinga" waez?
In waez section of Ismaili.net website.
Who made translation of this ginan "Jake Pachham Des Ne Khand Erak mahe:?
Sevenlights, according brother Atharvedi.
Quote:
Imam may be get minor hurt but he will be OK, he will win this war against communism.( heard from waez)

* Can you give more detail about this hurt?
This information also given in one waez of Rai Saheb, I don't know the exact waez # of that waez and where it was delivered but if I hear again then I will write here.
I am still confused about Thawar Rat, does it mean Thursday or Friday as Mr. Atharvedi says?
I am not sticky person like others who stick on their thoughts and never change it, even some one prove them wrong. Believe me, there are many in this forum, so, I would not mind if you take it as Friday as per brother Atharvedi, he quoted some ginaninc references which seems quiet right or if you count as a Thursday as I wrote above, it doesn't matter, either day Zahurat has to start.
MR-FORGET

Post by MR-FORGET »

The meaning of Thawar = is Saturday, according Sanskrit, Pakrit, Hindi and Gujarati (OLD) dictionaries, in new dictionaries "Thawar" word is deleted for some reasonb may be because it was very old word and nobody uses it now a days! who knows?
But Mr. Abu Ali has given meaning of thawar rat as Thursday night (JUME RAT) in his one waez, the waez number is 218 and title of the this waez is
'Kayamat" , A great waez by Mr. Ali on the subject of "Zahurat" I strongly recommend to listen to those interesting readers who has interest in zahurat.
Last edited by MR-FORGET on Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Thanks for your input, it will be more helpful if you kindly tell me the year and name of publishers of above dictionaries?
MR-FORGET

Post by MR-FORGET »

Mr. Agakhani,

These dictionaries may be out of print because as per the librarian it was printed long time ago, and therefore he reserved for ' LIBRARY USE ONLY' you can't borrow it, sorry I don't know which year they were published because I never thought that some one ask me the year of publication, but you can look in your local libraries it may possible that you may be able to find there.
Please PM if you still need the names and years of these publication I will check it for you and let you know when I go in library next time. And also, if librarian alllowed me to copy that page then I will do it for you.
xignifye

Post by xignifye »

there is one ginan where pir have mention year, month, day clearly step by step and how it will happen and the date also of every event .......but the thing which confuses me is the year. I am not sure if the pir has said that year according to Hindu calendar or muslim calendar......but i have calculated the estimate date year n month ( i not sure that is why i won't share any dates)

here is the link of ginan if anyone has translate then please share, that way i can match my translation n dates.

ginan : http://ismaili.net/ginans/transcription ... 5-100.html
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

xignifye,

If you read the information which I posted above then you may have find the answer of your question, anyway I am posting same info below for your quick reference:-

1, The day will be Thursday (called as 'THAWAR RAT' in our ginans.)
2, The date will 7th.
3, The time will be evening (actually after 4.00 p.m.)
4, Nakshatra: Rohini
5, Month as per Hindu calender : Chaitra
6, Year will be 2115, (Gregorian year, As per one waez of Rai Abu Ali.
7, The name of Imam : Kassam Shah.

"Aashaajee Khaddag kudratee apurav chhaaje
Nar Kaasam Shah vaae-jee
paanch nadee rann khetr mulastaan rache-she
tyan daeent kaaleengaa-ne ghhaae-she....Haree anant."..29
8, Countries will involve in this War: almost every country during that time
but main will be Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, China and Russia.

http://ismaili.net/ginans/transcription ... 5-100.html

The link provided by you doesn't related to 'Zahurat' not at all brother but it tell a story of pir Sadardin and pir Hasan Kabirdin's Iran visit to meet Imam Islam Shah (s.a.) this great ginan also shows many dates and year It also tell us why and how the great ginan"Ananat Akhado" was written? why the title of 'ANANAT KARODI" given to pir Hasan Kabirdin. Actually it is a big story but let me put it here in short for your information:
Once Pir Sadardibn was going to Iran, his son Pir Hasan Kabirdin was only four and a half years old at that time, pir Hasan Kabirdin also wanted to go with Pir Sadardin. Pir explained his son that he was too small to go through all those hazards of travelling. The child disappointed and brokenhearted withdrew. The Divine favour stopped and Hazrat Pir Sadruddin went blank as if an iron-curtain was drawn between him and the Lord. This shows that Hazrat Pir Hasan, though a child, was a favoured servant of God and exalted spiritually. The "iron curtain" was drawn on the 17th day of Asadh month in the Vikram year 1452, and it was removed after 6 months and 6 days, on the 23rd day of Poss month in the same year. Gur Pir Hasan writes that he was five years and five days old on the day of resumption of the Batuni Deedar to his father. This means that he was born on the 18th day of Poss month in the Vikram year 1447. that is 1391 C.E. or 792 A.H.

The date and years mentioned in above ginan are as per Hindu calendar but sorry this ginan has nothing to do with 'ZAHURAT' not at all.
MR-FORGET

Post by MR-FORGET »

Above ginanic link doesn't say any thing about zahurat. It is a story of Pir Sadardin, Pir Hasan Kabirdin's visit to Iran to meet Imam Islam shah.
zohaibdhukka

Post by zohaibdhukka »

Last edited by zohaibdhukka on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.