Franšais  |  Mission  |  About us  |  Disclaimer  |  Contact  |  What's new  |  FAQ  |  Search  | 

Welcome to The Heritage Web Site

-->
MY HERITAGE
New Heritage
Main Page
New Account
Set as Homepage
My Account
Logout
GOLDEN JUBILEE
Statistics
DIDARS
COMMUNICATE
Forums
Guestbook
Members List
Recommend Us
NEWS
Timelines
Ismaili History
Today in History
LEARN
Library
Youth's Corner
Ginans
FAIR
Gallery
Photo Album
Others

www.ismaili.net :: View topic - ISMAILI -MY FLAG
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   
Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages

ISMAILI -MY FLAG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ismaili.net Forum Index -> Padhramnis, Mulaquats and Didar other than Jubilees
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hl786

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:05 pm    Post subject: ISMAILI -MY FLAG Reply with quote

ya ali madad

im trying to find the red and green (ismaili flag) MY FLAG

and also, does anybody know, if the flag has a TAJ in the middle? or isi it only mowla bapa's flag that has the taj?

anybody know anywhere I can find this flag?

plz advise

thank you
View users profile Send private message
kmaherali

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: ISMAILI -MY FLAG Reply with quote

hl786 wrote:

and also, does anybody know, if the flag has a TAJ in the middle? or isi it only mowla bapa's flag that has the taj?

thank you

According to the holy constitution, Myflag with the Taj is the Personal Standard of MHI and he himself can only use it.

Relevant section in the constitution.

IMAM, THE ISMAILI FLAG AND THE NASHID AL-IMAMAH

16.1 In accordance with historical right and ancestral tradition, Mawlana Hazar Imam shall have:

(a) a Personal Standard as set out in the Eighth Schedule; and

(b) an Imamat Crest as set out in the Ninth Schedule, which shall be subject to such code as to the usage thereof as may be prescribed from time to time by Mawlana Hazar Imam.

16.2 In accordance with the history and tradition of the jamat, there shall be:

(a) an Ismaili Flag in the form and colours set out in the Tenth Schedule, which shall be subject to such code as to the usage thereof as may be prescribed from time to time by Mawlana Hazar Imam; and

(b) the Nashid al-Imamah having such lyrics and score and which shall be subject to such code as to the usage thereof as may be prescribed from time to time by Mawlana Hazar Imam.

The colour of the Ismaili Flag set out in the Tenth Schedule is the MyFlag without the Taj.
View users profile Send private message
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some more info on the My Flag by Mumtaz Ali

http://ismaili.net/heritage/node/801

Ismaili flag - It's Origin & Importance
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ismaili.net Forum Index -> Padhramnis, Mulaquats and Didar other than Jubilees All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: