UK Dedar-Exchange of accommodation

Dates, testimonies, articles, descriptions
Minaz14

accomodation

Post by Minaz14 »

Ya Ali Madad

My son and I are planning to come to UK for Deedar. Will anyone be able to accomodate us during deedar time? I guess I am looking for 2- 3 nights during deedar...

Please email me at minaz_14@hotmail.com

Thanks
ShamshP

Post by ShamshP »

YAM and Mubaraki to all,

I am still looking for accomodation during the padhramni for my wife, son and myself, preferably, but not necessarily in the east end which will be closer to the ExCel Center. If anyone can accomodate us between 2nd July to 6th July, please email me at fysp@hotmail.com at your earliest.

Thanks and regards

Shams.
dhananif

accomodation

Post by dhananif »

hi i have 3 rooms at the ibis stratford at £65 per double. i am about to cancel them- if someone else wants them pls email me asap so we can arrange to transfer rooms to your name.<BR><BR>the hotel is 20 minutes in the car/taxi from excel.<BR><BR>check in is 12 and check out i think at 11<BR><BR>let me know asap o&shy;n<BR><BR>ashifdhanani@ashifdhanani.co.uk<BR><BR>thanks
dhananif

accomodation

Post by dhananif »

there are few rooms left at the premier by eurostartraveller hotel you can go to booking.com to get soem very good deals o&shy;n many hotels still with some availability o&shy;n didar weekend.&nbsp; most hotels allow you amend bookings bur will need credit card details to hold room.<BR><BR>you can take private taxi from hotel to excel- there will be many ismails going the same way so you could share cabs and if you take their card you can call from payphones at excel.<BR><BR>our email is ashifdhanani@ashifdhanani.co.uk<BR><BR>i am just cancelling a triple room at the premier eurostartraveller so you can pick it up by loggin o&shy;nto booking.com<BR><BR>
anis2913

accommodations

Post by anis2913 »

We are a family of 6 (4 adults and 2 teenagers) traveling to India via London during the Darbar. We will be arriving at the Heathrow Airport on noon of July 3rd and will be in town til the 9th. We do not know how to get around in London. If there are any locations near Darbar hall or any other accommodations please email at anis2913@gmail.com

Thank you so much in advance and Mubaraki for the Darbar!!
AlyMadad

Post by AlyMadad »

YAM,
There is a hotel (15 Minutes)from ExCel Centre 40-45 Pounds per nights and they have more rooms availables any one needs

Woodville Hotel
10-12 Argyle Road Ilford, IG1 3BQ
Phone: 02084783779 | fax: 02084786282

Email: woodvillehotel@gmail.com

YAM