UK Didar dates, events and testimonies

Dates, testimonies, articles, descriptions
zaiyyn

Post by zaiyyn »

To hadi

Why a lot of people were upset was because they have NEVER seen hazir imam in the physical form- maybe you have before.

You don't know how much we are looking forward to this deedar- and setbacks like this make us hurt.

I'm not trying to be rude but I'm trying to explain what didaar actually means to us.

Regards YAM
DELETED

Totally Agree

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
eishal

Inform as earlier as possible

Post by eishal »

Ya Ali Madad,

Pakistan jk is over also on friday and no annoucement is made regarding any of upcoming Hazir Imam visit. As soon as any one hear any annoucement in JK about next darbar dates.... Post it.

Also who is in UK right now, update as your friday JK over about any annoucement with respect to Hazir Imam visit in Uk or other than that.

Waiting for happy news. will inshallah come and see all in UK in mowla visit.

keep smiling and faith in Ya Ali.

Eishal
DELETED

No more news

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
sn72

Post by sn72 »

<P>Ya Ali Madad All,<BR><BR>There's no need to blame each other. Be patient as all of us know that Mowla will&nbsp;inshallah&nbsp;come to UK o&shy;ne way or the other. As been previously announced numerous times in JK&nbsp;not to make travel arrangements till we hear officially through LIF. At this time of the golden jubilee please refrain from being sarcastic and try to be a little more humble. Although those comments were not made to me but to Mr Kassim, but just remember He's another Ismaili brother who's just trying to help. SMILE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!</P>[/b]
Shelina_D

Post by Shelina_D »

Agree with sn72. Patience is a virtue ...

Appreciate all the info from Kasim...it is very useful ...inshallah everything will be alright.

Kasim Ali bhai - Pls don't mind the criticism, appreciate all the info you're posting.

At the end of the day we all know this is NOT an official site of the LIF and therefore all info should be treated as unofficial unless and until announced in JK.
Important_Information

Post by Important_Information »

Many thanks an72 and Shelina_D

Dear all
The information I amhaving is from the right source and is correct.

So in my opinion we must wait. We may get confirmation very soon.
Kind regards and GJ mubarak to all.

YAM to all those readers who are very good in criticism:

1) I only post the positively confirmed information about padramni.

2) May I ask you if today is 6th July and if the Darbar day is passed? No; not not yet, so why you are thinking that it could be incorrect information? Wait and watch.

3) Yes I agree that it is delay in the Jamati Announcement but there was not any negative Announcement yet like that of Dubai 13 Dec one as it was Announced rumours.

Be positive and wait,
Kind regards
Kasim Ali
Last edited by Important_Information on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShamsB

Post by ShamsB »

Important_Information wrote:Many thanks an72 and Shelina_D

Dear all
The information I was having was from the right source and was correct at the time I posted it.

Today Fri the 6th when I want to JK at 5pm to help for the Sarbet; I was told that the Sarbet is now cancelled, then I read the Announcement at 5.15pm well before it read in JK, I was really socked that not a single hint about GJ Padramni.
After Khane I was told by my 2 different sources (one face to face and other over the phone) that the program in not changed yet but they are waiting for the confirmation from Aiglemont.

So in my opinion we must wait. We may get confirmation very soon.
Kind regards and GJ mubarak to all.

YAM to all those readers who are very good in criticism:

1) Remember that it was Announced in UK JK on Friday 30 May ’08 that we will be having golden jubilee Padramni within two months. (Those who went to JK on that date are the witness of this Announcement.

2) Please read my first post properly in this thread, it clearly said in paragraph fifth that “Please remember that any information about GJ Padramni must be confirmed by Council, until then; please do not make any travelling arrangement.”

3) I only post the positively confirmed information about padramni.

4) May I ask you if today is 6th July and if the Darbar day is passed? No; not not yet, so why you are thinking that it could be incorrect information? Wait and watch.

5) Yes I agree that it is delay in the Jamati Announcement but there was not any negative Announcement yet like that of Dubai 13 Dec one as it was Announced rumours.

Be positive and wait,
Kind regards
Kasim Ali
Kasim bhai ,

Don't be disheartened, we are khojas after all - when we dont get the info - we blame the leadership and when someone does give us info - we think there is a conspiracy to give out wrong info - or that someone is hiding something to gain personal benefit..
you're doing a good job - don't mind the criticisms...
we tend to forget that deedar is given not taken..when the Imam is ready..we will get deedar..not a moment before..and we have to be of the quality to receive deedar.

Shams
asifmomin1

Post by asifmomin1 »

Ya Ali Madad brothers and sisters,
First of all, thank you Kasim bhai for everything. We, including myself need to remeber that reading is one thing and believing is another. No one except the Admin of this site has any right to ask Kasim bhai what to write and what not to write.
Kasim bhai is not compelling us in any ways to believe everything he writes. He in fact has stated time and again to wait until final announcements are made in Jamat Khana. His advice nevertheless helps up in making reservations that are refundable; so please Kasim bhai keep up with the good work, we really appreciate it.
useless_information

Darbar Info for UK

Post by useless_information »

Announcement on Chandrat . . . . did not happen
Announcement on Friday July6 . . . . did not happen
Sarbat on Friday . . . did not happen

So what now?
Advice to people waiting for a confirmation of the dates:

1. DO NOT book a hotel if you can not get a refund or can not change dates
2. DO NOT book a flight if it is not refundable
3. There is NO ONE one on this site who has "inside" information. They are usually fed information by people who think they are privy to inside knowledge.
4. There are no short cuts - wait for the Darbar information to be announced before making plans and booking vacations.
5. DO NOT assume if you are outside UK that you will be able to register once the dates are announced. There may be a limitation as to how many international guests are allowed to register. It depends on the capacity of the hall (Excel?) and how many in UK have already registered.

In short - do not make plans UNTIL the announcement is made and No one at this point knows when that will be!
dhananif

Post by dhananif »

yam i wanted to say thanks to this forum a lot of people including myself have booked hotel rooms in advance in preparation for didar- a lot of hotels in london allow u to cancel reservation if dates change without losing any money-so i want to say thanks to the administrator for alerting us to the tentative dates.<BR><BR>it is a real shame that we are all arguing and criticising mr kasim- id this what mawla would like to hear? we shoudl all be saying tasbhi and imploring for didar afterall he is bestowing o&shy;n us his blessing which is his perrogative not our right!<BR><BR>stop blaming people and keep praying- didar shouldnt be an inconvinience to us but an occassion regardless of when it happens- i have a three year old daughter and a teacher and need to sort out work etc but hey isnt mawla worth it?<BR><BR>go to jk and attend the intezari programme and inshallah we will know soon- dont lose faith!<BR><BR>allah hafiz
rebel_khojo

Post by rebel_khojo »

<P>Darbar dates not confirmed but it will take place as the behind the scenes activities are happening<BR>dates: no idea but lets be honest the worst kept secret for the 1st week of july is definate unless MHI says no<BR>The announcement in in jk? well we all know MHI is not in town at the moment so maybe a bit hard to get the official go ahead. <BR>D-Day as its known will more than likely happen o&shy;n the Saturday 5th July in the afternoon<BR>As far as i know the "Dhamaal" will take place 3 days prior to D-day as well as o&shy;ne day after.<BR>Hotels? well it is going to be very pricey 1) its london 2) its in a very unreachable part of london where the UK jamat have no option but to take up lodgings due to the time travel to the venue.<BR>good place to look is just outside of the dockland area, if anyone needs hotels drop me a line i have good links with travel agents in london<BR><BR>Also if anyone is coming from abroad, and they need a local sim card for their mobiles o&shy;nce again drop me a line.<BR>finally lets all hope the GJ year finishes in great style as it has been so far this GJ year.<BR><BR></P>
Admin

Post by Admin »

The single major failure of the leadership during Golden Jubilee that will enter history is perhaps in the information field.

The Jamat was told in Jamat Khana on 21s March 2007 that it will be informed two months in advance of any Didar date.

When a responsible body makes this kind of false representation in Jamatkhana without respecting this commitment, it is a very serious breach of trust, not only to the Jamat but also to the Imam.

We know information is available to some segment of the Jamat, particularly those close to the leadership, well before it is available through announcements. This is wrong.

They may not consider themselves accountable but they are responsible in all these rumours that are circulating and all these millions of dollars of losses inccured in the Jamat because of trip cancellation, late reservation of flight and last minute booking.

May God forgive them because I don't know if the Jamat will ever.

Admin.
AlyMadad

Post by AlyMadad »

Admin wrote:The single major failure of the leadership during Golden Jubilee that will enter history is perhaps in the information field.

The Jamat was told in Jamat Khana on 21s March 2007 that it will be informed two months in advance of any Didar date.

When a responsible body makes this kind of false representation in Jamatkhana without respecting this commitment, it is a very serious breach of trust, not only to the Jamat but also to the Imam.

We know information is available to some segment of the Jamat, particularly those close to the leadership, well before it is available through announcements. This is wrong.

They may not consider themselves accountable but they are responsible in all these rumours that are circulating and all these millions of dollars of losses inccured in the Jamat because of trip cancellation, late reservation of flight and last minute booking.

May God forgive them because I don't know if the Jamat will ever.

Admin.

Thanks Admin, That was a very valid point, Specialy in Economic Part of your comment ( the leadership's EYES are closed completely)
mun

Golden Jubilee of our Beloved Mowlabapa

Post by mun »

Happy and sad murid, neither rich nor poor.

The golden jubilee year is nearly ending.

I Feel that All MukhiSahebs are in Mowlabapa's place and I feel that they
are letting me down for not clearly giving enough info regarding the
Golden Jubilee Darbars.

Mukhisabebs should clearly override the leadership becoz they have
the right to do so. Mukhisahebs are u happy that the way the internet
or the leadership is teasing the whole wide world jamats, knowing that
u r sat in place of Mowlabapa in Jamatkhanas.

Do u have no feelings at all to ur jamats?

Or is it only the rich have privileges and the rest of the jamat have to
sit and be be grateful for whatever is given.
fkilwani

Re: UK Didar dates, events and testimonies

Post by fkilwani »

YAM Kasim<BR><BR>Sorry to say but i think this time the date is not accurate. UK darbar is not expected at all o&shy;n 7th. If you say 6th than i will agree....<BR><BR>Also any expected dates of Paris and in portugal. <BR><BR>Also do u have any news that they are not excepting Europe region jamat in Darbar in paris and portugal.<BR><BR><BR>
Important_Information wrote:Mubaraki to the world Jamat.<BR>It not rumours.<BR>MHI is visiting UK in the month of July and there will be Imamat-Day Grand Darbar o&shy;n around 7th July in ExCal hall London, the confirmation announcement will in UK JK’s within o&shy;ne week.<BR>Remember that I did post the dates of padramni in India and Bangladesh 9 days prior to the Jamati announcement but it was count as rumours by some of the readers and was removed by Admin.<BR>My request to Admin: please wait for 8 days before you diced to remove this o&shy;ne.<BR>Please remember that any information about GJ Padramni must be confirmed by Council, until then; please do not make any travelling arrangement. <BR>I believe world Jamat must be aware of Padramni dates of MHI.<BR>(Sorry at this stage I am not able to get the Singapore Padramni dates)<BR>YAM<BR>Kasim
canam

Post by canam »

Admin is right when he says Didar Dates were supposed to be announced 2 months in advance. Have people forgotten about it. Leadership has really failed us on it. We are all patient to hear about the Didar, but one must not forget how the leadership keeps the “Jamat in large” in the dark. It has always been that way. The leadership and their closest family and friends all know well in advance about all the important issues. People here criticize Kasim for posting information on Didar dates. Have they once considered how he is trying to benefit the Jamat that the leadership has failed? Ask yourself if Prime Ministers and Heads of States can be contacted and advised that MHI will be visiting in 2-3 weeks and would require a meeting. These meetings are planned well in advance! If we the Jamat do not stand up and question the leadership, nothing will change. Instead of criticizing ADMIN or Kasim Bhai, why not ask the simple question to the leadership and council, “why the secrecy in informing the Jamat of the Didar Dates”? Perhaps then celebrations can take place rather than speculation!
AlyMadad

Post by AlyMadad »

canam wrote:Admin is right when he says : nothing will change. Instead of criticizing ADMIN or Kasim Bhai, why not ask the simple question to the leadership and council, “why the secrecy in informing the Jamat of the Didar Dates”? Perhaps then celebrations can take place rather than speculation!
EVERY BODY HAS THE SAME FILLING THAT :
We should ask the leadership!
If we become a council Chamche We also do the same as a leadership ka chamche :
So my all bro and Sisters Be patient and wait for formal announcement ok.
Inshah allah will be on July 4th 5th Tasbhi and khushialy and 6th will be the Darbar in UK . We wish InshahAllah!
xaf

Post by xaf »

rebel_khojo wrote:<BR><BR>Why are you being so bloody negative? for those travelling from abroad why travel to somewhere when you will have your own deedar or have alrady had it and still moan! Jeez! I personally do not care for lost "Dollar" or Rupees for believing the rumour mill. Yes there should have been at least 6 weeks notice, but there hasnt been so lets not start a blame game. So you are saying the whole of the jamat will never forgive? u mean every ismaili? wake up! we are not all so OTT! You guys are sounding like Groupies that follow MHI where ever he goes.. Remember our tariqah follows the spirtual side not physical
First of all, you should cleanse your language. It is not appropriate to write comments using swear words such as "bloody".
Sure, out tariqah is esoteric but it has an exoteric dimesion as well. It is a mercy to us that our Beloved Mowla has taken a physical form on this earth, so having physical deedar [zaheri deedar] is equally as important as advancement and success in bandagi. The Holy Quran says, and I quote, "Seeing the face of Ali is equivalent to a thousand years of meditative prayer." To add to the importance, Golden Jubilee darbars may be experienced only ONCE in a human being's lifetime. And there is no restriction from our Beloved Mowla as to how many darbars one should attend. In fact, if one can one should try his/her lever best to attend as many as possible for such an opportunity will not come again. Naturally, therefore, not receiving adequate notice of upcoming darbars is very frustrating. And our esteemed leadership should at least understand momins' emotions and feelings and explain the cause of late disclosure.

The comment made by you is totally inappropriate. Calling momins (who yearn for our Mowla's physical deedar, who sacrifice material and physical resources to travel great distances just to catch a glimpse of the noorani countenance) Groupies is OUTRAGEOUS and UNCALLED FOR!! It would be desirable for you not to ever participate in such forums ever again. You obviously reek of sour grapes. Just because you cannot or do not want to go anywhere behind Mowla, that does not give you the right to downtrod upon others who wish to do so out of their faith and love. Do not judge and criticise other peoples' beliefs. Just learn, in future, to mind your own business and keep your nasty, ignorant and ill-informed opinions to yourself!! Nobody is questioning what you believe. If you are following the spiritual aspect of faith, mashallah, all success to you, but DON'T YOU DARE ever insinuate that physical means nothing because by doing so you are insinuating openly that Mowla's physical form upon this earth is worthless.

I am truly disgusted with you. You should be ashamed of yourself and drown yourself in a small bowl of water.

Definition of Groupies according to Wikipedia: Groupie is derived from group in reference to a musical group, but now has more general application. The term "groupie" is often used derogatorily, but also used casually and sometimes interchangeably with another word with dual connotations - junkie.
Female groupies in particular have a long-standing reputation of being available sexually to celebrities, pop stars, rock stars and other public figures

I further request ADMIN to please remove such indecent people from participating in these forums. Also, could we all put in our efforts in finding who he or she is so that we can personally go and give him or her a well-deserved kick in the behind...
xaf

Post by xaf »

mV08 wrote:Just need to remind all to watch the DVD of the Tanzania GJ visit Aug 2007, Institutional / Leadership dinner , where to paraphrase MHI ....
" The Jamat and I have been very fortunate to have a wonderful leadership, decade after decade ..of the five that I can remember "

I believe that leadership is still in place and should have all our support and prayers to perform to the best of their ability day in and day out.

Disclaimer - I am not a member of the leadership nor do i represent the leadership except I do pray for them constantly to do the best they can to meet the difficult challenges entrusted upon them.

'nough said.

mV08
Your comments above are well received. Truly, the leadership should not be openly blamed because we do not know what they are going through. However, you cannot tell rebelkhojo "Well done and very well said" because he/she has used insulting and derogatory language (comparing momins to groupies) and overstepped his/her boundaries. Take back your comment to rebelkhojo otherwise you too should join him/her in drowning yourself in a little bowl of water.
Admin

Post by Admin »

MV08 has been banned from this Forum many times but be sure he will come again under some other username.. we can see from his offensive behaviour on this Forum that he is a little deranged so please do not take him too seriously...

I will delete him as and when he comes back... or maybe I will ban his IP and put in place a system where postings are first seen by me and approved before they appear on this forum... that is not difficult... I'll do it if necessary.

admin
Admin

Post by Admin »

xaf wrote: Your comments above are well received. Truly, the leadership should not be openly blamed
I would agree that the most difficult task and challenge lies at the feet of the leaders and mostly they do succeed and this is why our community has progressed the way it has. I don't doubt the leaders at large are doing more good then bad.

They deserve our praises BUT we should also not forget Imam's instructions to the Jamat in his farman in India 1992 that we should seek accountability from our leaders.

By the way when this farman is read in Jamatkhana in Nairobi they only read the part that say do not expect perfection from leaders BUT THEY NEVER READ the part that said "seek accountability". Faith of convenience sure....

Being a leader in our community is the most difficult task in the world. The boss is very demanding, and the customers are never satisfied.

The ONLY thing more difficult then being a leader is being an ethical leader who follows Hazar Imams' aspiration and generosity toward the Jamat.

That is what we seek. One Upmanship.

Admin
fkilwani

Post by fkilwani »

Hi & YAM

Just to let you know that all preparation for London D day is shape now and expected on 5th or 6th.

There are some space left in Novotel. The draft 4 the jamat is ready to give now.

Also lots of other transportation and hall & other information will be delivered to jamat in a very effecient way. everything so far is well organised internally.

Shukar Mawla.
Important_Information

Post by Important_Information »

Only the announcement is delayed but the date is still same, 5th, 6th, or 7th July.

Please read my 1st and 2nd post properly in this thread, I am still on my words.

In my first post I said "Darbar is on around 7th July."

In my 2nd post I said "5th 6th or 7th July"
----------------------------------------------------------------
Do criticism as much as you like.
I am still on my words. that is 5th 6th or 7th July

Kasim Ali

eishal

Be Positive

Post by eishal »

We are waiting with good hopes that inshallah Darbar will be done in 1st week of july. But main issue is for international Jamat, as its the vacation period and tickets are becoming more and more expansive as days are passing.

So what we need to do is to pray from Mowla that confirm annocement should done as early as possible.

Golden Jubilee year for all with happiness.
kurban

Patience - Be Positive - United - Intellect

Post by kurban »

Ya Ali Madad fellow brothers & sisters,
It is really gratifying reading this forum to see to see people so eager for the deedar of MHI. Inshallah soon we will have official confirmation and all this wont matter. So in the meantime lets all be humble, get united and attend JK in large numbers so that we are worthy of this deedar.
Yes, some of the overseas visitors are very eager due to problems booking holidays, flights, etc, but dont forget that to get the Deedar of MHI is not easy and you have to work for it and sacrifices have to be made along the way. Lets use our Intellect and wait. We in the UK pray that you guys overcome these obstacles and we will welcome you with open hearts and in the true spirit of Islam & Ismailism.
Wishing everybody a very happy & joyous Golden Jubilee.
AlyMadad

Post by AlyMadad »

Important_Information wrote:
Only the announcement is delayed
In my 2nd post I said "5th 6th or 7th July"
----------------------------------------------------------------
Do criticism as much as you like.
I am still on my words. that is 5th 6th or 7th July

Kasim Ali

You are right dear Kasim,
The only thing our leadership has a problem to make an announcement!!!!!! In my opinion that : They have a big concern on that weekend because of ( UK Grand Prix) regarding Hotels ,Trafic,Acoumodation facilities for the Jamats around the Darbar Hall a lots of things to be calculated properly . We should be proud of our leadership that they make happen this preparation for our beloved Imam and our jamat. We don't know and may a few of as know that how many (mountain) of presures are on the shoulders of our volantiers and leadership!!!!!!!!!! So Please we should be always patient and positive for thier hard work and those Dates are looks like confirmed.
YAM to all,
samiri

I can use some help with Travel agent to book a Hotel?

Post by samiri »

rebel_khojo wrote:<P>Darbar dates not confirmed but it will take place as the behind the scenes activities are happening<BR>dates: no idea but lets be honest the worst kept secret for the 1st week of july is definate unless MHI says no<BR>The announcement in in jk? well we all know MHI is not in town at the moment so maybe a bit hard to get the official go ahead. <BR>D-Day as its known will more than likely happen o&shy;n the Saturday 5th July in the afternoon<BR>As far as i know the "Dhamaal" will take place 3 days prior to D-day as well as o&shy;ne day after.<BR>Hotels? well it is going to be very pricey 1) its london 2) its in a very unreachable part of london where the UK jamat have no option but to take up lodgings due to the time travel to the venue.<BR>good place to look is just outside of the dockland area, if anyone needs hotels drop me a line i have good links with travel agents in london<BR><BR>Also if anyone is coming from abroad, and they need a local sim card for their mobiles o&shy;nce again drop me a line.<BR>finally lets all hope the GJ year finishes in great style as it has been so far this GJ year.<BR><BR></P>
b

London Accomodations

Post by b »

I know I'm probably very late by now, but only recently was it a possibility for my parents to go to London as they are going to visit me in Toronto, while stopping over in London for Deedar. Shukar.

I am looking for a place to stay for my Parents. They are not old [late 50's] and can take care of themselves so they will not be a burden I promise. All they need a place to stay.

Some of the old posts were offering places, however those have been filled up, duh lol.

If anyone knows anything, even one of those privates motels in ppl's homes, that would be greatly appreciated. If 3 ppl is prefered to accomodate (as Ive seen in some posts) then I can send my younger sister as well.

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to asking like this on the msg board, as you can see I'm a new member online, but rest assure a life time member spiritually. If someone could please reply to this humble request that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you soo much. May Mowla Bless, but I usually say, May Mowla let us realize and understand the blessings, we dont know how much we truly have. Ameen.

ps. I know this is ahead of time but in spirits with the Love, I will be offering a place for when Inshallah Hazir Imam comes to Toronto. More details will follow after the summer.
zeeshan30

MUBARAKI EVERYONE!

Post by zeeshan30 »

CAKE AND SHERBET WILL BE SERVED IN JK TOMORROW (FRIDAY) o&shy;n THE ANNOUNCEMENT THAT NOOR MAULANA SHAH KARIM AL HUSAINI IS VISITING HIS UK AND JURISDICTION JAMAT BETWEEN 2ND AND 8TH JULY. THIS IS FAB NEWS, AND LOTS OF MUBARAK TO EVERYONE ALL OVER THE WORLD