Deedar (hotel, Ticket, Tour Available for U.K. & other c

Dates, testimonies, articles, descriptions
Riz1317

Deedar (hotel, Ticket, Tour Available for U.K. & other c

Post by Riz1317 »

dear All,<BR><BR>Yali Madad to All of you.<BR><BR>we are arranging Hotel, Ticket & tour for U.K, Singapore, Canada&nbsp;& all&nbsp;countries for our Ismailies.<BR>we are also doing Visa Processing for all countires.<BR><BR>We are trustable and looking for valuable customers who are required the best Tour, Ticketing & Service all over the world. We feel very proud to do business with your esteemed organization/company & our valuable customers. We assure you for our fully support to satisfy your organization/company & your tour to all over the world. <BR><BR>For any query / inquiry please do let me contact through email or phone. I am available for you all time.<BR><BR>Thanks and Best Regards<BR><BR>with best regards <BR>============= <BR>Riaz Momin <BR>Tour Manager <BR>Shahid Travels & Tour <BR>Address: Ground Floor 9/13-B, Uni Plaza, I.I. Chundrigar Road, <BR>Karachi, Sindh Pakistan. <BR>Tel: 0092-021-2401478<BR>Fax: 0092-021-2416322 <BR>cell:0092-3002563034 <BR>E-mail: <A href="mailto:riazmomin786@gmail.com">riazmomin786@gmail.com</A> &nbsp;<BR>Msn : <A href="mailto:riaz_momin76@hotmail.com">riaz_momin76@hotmail.com</A> <BR>Web: <A href="http://www.shahidtravels.com">www.shahidtravels.com</A> &nbsp;[color=orange][/color][quote][/quote]