ismailies in china

Activities in your jamats including posting of announcements
niyatullah

ismailies in china

Post by niyatullah »

ya ali madad to all ismailies want to tell you something new about ismailies in china. in this years report there are more then 49900 ismaili tajiks ( wakhispeaking, sarikoli speaking uygurpeaking )in chinas xinjiang province . there are 54 jamat khanas in china all the jamat khanas are<BR>in xinjiang province the khalifas are apointed by the govt and children belo 18 , govt empoyies and students are not allowed to go to jamat khana or any relegios ghathering .
GMR

Post by GMR »

Brother Niyatullah!

The whole world is rapidly becoming global village. One day, Insha Allah you would be free to perform your personal affairs as well as religious rituals independently according to your wishes, instead of forcefully selecting Khalifas upon you by the Govt. The idea of communism is fading out and communist are urged by the world community to give more independence to its people. One example of USSR could be cited here. So don't be afraid of your future. Trust in Allah and carry on your tasks. Even in your neighbourhood, Hunza, things have since been changed and people are living in a democratic way as compared to the rule of Mirdom, where the people were even not allowed to go out of the valley by the then rulers (mirs). Best of luck.
hossayni

YAM Niyatullah

Post by hossayni »

GMR wrote:Brother Niyatullah!<BR><BR>The whole world is rapidly becoming global village. o&shy;ne day, Insha Allah you would be free to perform your personal affairs as well as religious rituals independently according to your wishes, instead of forcefully selecting Khalifas upon you by the Govt. The idea of communism is fading out and communist are urged by the world community to give more independence to its people. o&shy;ne example of USSR could be cited here. So don't be afraid of your future. Trust in Allah and carry o&shy;n your tasks. Even in your neighbourhood, Hunza, things have since been changed and people are living in a democratic way as compared to the rule of Mirdom, where the people were even not allowed to go out of the valley by the then rulers (mirs). Best of luck.
<BR>My name Hossayn i was born in Badakhshan of Afghanistan, now i am living in Montreal - Canada. long time ago when i was a young boy i heared that in China living a couple of thousands people they are Ismaili and they are speaking Wakhi and Sarequli. today i found you and i think you speaking Wakhi, any way i am very happy. if do you any sarequli please let me know by <A href="mailto:hossaynim@hotmail.com">hossaynim@hotmail.com</A>. thank you and Ya ali Madad.