Passing of Missionary Abu Aly A. Aziz

Biographies, Role Models etc...
Khaliya

Passing of Missionary Abu Aly A. Aziz

Post by Khaliya »

Please pray for the soul of Missionary Abu Aly A. Aziz, who has passed away today, May 4, 2008.

Rai-Saheb was a wonderful man, speaker and guide. He truly influenced and inspired Ismailis of all ages all around the world.

We will pray for the peace and rest of his soul and that he will be ushered into the abode of peace. Ameen.
Admin

Post by Admin »

Missionary Rai Abualy Aziz was a good person. He had a wealth of knowledge and did share it for decades with the Jamat. May Mowlana Hazar Imam take him in His Noor. Ameen.

We are working on saving some of his legacy and will have within few months a full mp3 format searchable audio waez section on the Heritage Web Site.

We have started uploading few of his waez on our new server, you can download them [These are huge files that need a good internet link]

For his waez go directly to http://ismaili.net/heritage/audio/by/ar ... u_aly_aziz

With the passing away of Al Waez Amlani recently and Abualy Missionary today, both in Vancouver we have lost not only some of our pillars in Canada but we have lost also role models for the generations to come. They will always be remembered with affection and respect by the Jamat worldwide.

A biography of Abualy Missionary by Mumtaz Ali Tajjdin is at:
http://www.ismaili.net/Source/mumtaz/He ... ro004.html

PostPosted: 05 May 2008 12:50 am

AS RECEIVED

Re: Demise of Missionary Rai Dr. Abualy A. Aziz

It is with profoundest sadness, sorrow and pain that I wish to inform my spiritual brothers and sisters that Missionary Abualy (88 ½ years of age) departed this world today around 10:15 am PST in Vancouver. The passing away of this intellectual giant of the 20th Century da`wa is indeed a tremendous loss for the jamats around the world in general, particularly for the Indian Subcontinent, Africa and North America Jamats. My family, friends and admirers of Missionary Abualy beseech Almighty Allah to bless the departed soul with the very best of the next world. Ameen. His funeral ceremonies will take place as follows:

Wednesday 7th May, 2008

Condolence to Family Members at Darkhana, Vancouver

Thursday 8th May, 2008

Funeral Ceremonies to be held at Burnaby Lake Jamatkhana

Ziarat at Darkhana, Vancouver
zahirkarim

Post by zahirkarim »

He definitely was great sprit (Rooh). I know many people whose religious and spiritual life has changed because of wa’azes. The most important and amazing things I and we all learn from him (of course he extract all from Holy Ginans) are:

1) God and sprits before creation of world.
2) Creation of world
3) Darvin’s theory is parallel to religious beliefs
4) Das (10) Avtar linked and related  to our religious beliefs
5) Concepts of : 4-Yoog (Joog), 4-Kalap, Karan,
6) Adams before this Adam
7) Imamat was promised and started from Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S.
8) Hazrat Ali (Jalali) And Hazrat Nabi Mohammad (Jamali) Manifestation of God.
9) Imam is NOOR in the body Imam, not the body itself.
10) Deedar is seeing Noor-e- Imam
11) What is current Imam doing is a great preparation and part of Zahoor
12) Situations before Zahoor
13) Daeent Kalinga’s appearance, power and end
14) Restart of Sat-Yoog in second decade of next century and rein of Imam