Hazar Imam's hand actions during deedar

Discussion on doctrinal issues
s786

Hazar Imam's hand actions during deedar

Post by s786 »

As someone else mentioned on this forum (in another thread, but without a reply). During deedar one should notice that Hazar Imam's either left or right hand is alway bent at the elbow and and kept forward around his waist line. This is indeed an interesting observation and I was wondering if anyone might know what this is. I have noticed it is only during a deedar, but perhaps it is also like that when another momin is around?...
zrajani

Post by zrajani »

Perhaps he is holding Zulfikar?

EDIT: Not physically, but perhaps the hand action shows that it is always with him and has been since the time of Ali?
unnalhaq

Post by unnalhaq »

I have head this form old folks in the family (long time ago) that the left hand symbolizes gentler side of the Noor (or indirect, us as during solar eclipse you can look at the reflection without going blind, motherly love) for the souls, that are ready to receive it, that the Imam is recognizing your souls and sending back the reply. When the right hand is up it represents the same strength of the Noor as what Moses saw at mount Sinai and the souls that are prepared to receive it they go through the very same emotions and physical changes are did Moses at mount Sinai; sort of looking directly to the solar eclipse that would blind you (fatherly love).
st0necol

Post by st0necol »

I've noticed not only this to deedars but also to his normal life.

Like I've seen his videos like recently GJ visits in Africa, other videos like at arrival and departure when he walks at the airport. It maybe a mystery but as we can't understand imam's actions. Whatever Imam does there's a hidden mystery in it. Which we can't understand.
uganda

Post by uganda »

The Dhulfiqar observation and others are really interesting, and I would probably never have made them because I close my critical mind and look only with my spiritual and intuitive mind, and at the face or the whole of His person, I guess the brain can scan the whole of the person.

Still, I would ask others what are the most proper thoughts to have in your mind while making the physical deedar.

Many years ago, silver jubilee, when I was a student, we had the great opportunity to offer mehmani. Masha Allah, the Jamat was very disciplined. In such a situation of mehmani, what are the best thoughts, and what is the best attitude to make such a mehmani. Being a young man, I felt the urge to say a few appropriate words. Is that proper ?

Kindly reply, if necessary personally to me. We have very short time.
ShamsB

Post by ShamsB »

uganda wrote:The Dhulfiqar observation and others are really interesting, and I would probably never have made them because I close my critical mind and look only with my spiritual and intuitive mind, and at the face or the whole of His person, I guess the brain can scan the whole of the person.

Still, I would ask others what are the most proper thoughts to have in your mind while making the physical deedar.

Many years ago, silver jubilee, when I was a student, we had the great opportunity to offer mehmani. Masha Allah, the Jamat was very disciplined. In such a situation of mehmani, what are the best thoughts, and what is the best attitude to make such a mehmani. Being a young man, I felt the urge to say a few appropriate words. Is that proper ?

Kindly reply, if necessary personally to me. We have very short time.
I pray for the global jamat - pray that they get haqiqati samaj and mushkil asaan and barakat and may he shower his mercy upon all of us.

I say - all of us that go to the darbar give all the sawab earned at the darbar and during darbar related activities to the global jamat...who else is in?

Shams
unnalhaq

Post by unnalhaq »

Just review the Austin Airport Video as HE stepped on off of the plain. You'll notice and also pay attention during the Datbar and the finger and thumb movements and HE is reciting something and as [if] HE has a tasbi in HIS hand and giving blessings.
Please don't take "as [if]" in a negative tone, it is there for a positive tone.
arshad1988

Post by arshad1988 »

YAM unnalhaq, where can we see this video? If anyone else knows, please let me know.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

arshad1988 wrote:YAM unnalhaq, where can we see this video? If anyone else knows, please let me know.
What is your email address?
arshad1988

Post by arshad1988 »

YAM kmaherali,

My email address is 06zavera@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!
unnalhaq

Post by unnalhaq »

arshad1988 wrote:YAM unnalhaq, where can we see this video? If anyone else knows, please let me know.
MAM arshad1998, Yes and here is the link to it :
http://www.theismaili.org/?id=283
arshad1988

Post by arshad1988 »

Thank you unnalhaq!! Wow, who knows what Mowla is doing, everything is a mystery.

As I saw the video, I couldn't help but remember Sura An-Nur, as everyone I saw in the video was holding their hand against their chest showing their allegiance to the United States during their anthem. I only saw my Mowla not doing that. I then remembered where in the Quran it says,

24:35 35. Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The Parable of His Light is as if there were a Niche and within it a Lamp: the Lamp enclosed in Glass: the glass as it were a brilliant star: Lit from a blessed Tree, an Olive, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil is well-nigh luminous, though fire scarce touched it: Light upon Light! Allah doth guide whom He will to His Light: Allah doth set forth Parables for men: and Allah doth know all things.

Mowla does not belong to country, but all of creation belongs to him!
DELETED

Re: Hazar Imam's hand actions during deedar

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
unnalhaq

Post by unnalhaq »

arshad1988 wrote: Mowla does not belong to country
About 15 years or so back Forbes called HIM the Citizen of the World. Besides HE can't take sides. :wink:
arshad1988 wrote: , but all of creation belongs to him!
[we must not forget]And everyone; as God's Light resonates through all of us [regardless of faith] and we also must not forget that God is The Creator.