looking for help

Dates, testimonies, articles, descriptions
LolaRaimbekova

looking for help

Post by LolaRaimbekova »

My dear members of Jamoat<BR>&nbsp;I am&nbsp; visiting USA for a short period of time&nbsp; as a visiting&nbsp; scholar and hopefully the time when Mowla comes to visit this country<BR>I am from Tajikistan, Badakhshan jamoat and I am in Iowa, Ames and it would be very kind of you if any o&shy;ne can help to arrange my visit to LA, this is&nbsp;a scarce opportunity and I appreciate and looking foward to meet my foreign jamoat in USA.<BR>here is my contact information: lola_raimbekova@yahoo.com<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; phone 515 572 4794<BR>hope to hear from you soon
LolaRaimbekova

Re: looking for help

Post by LolaRaimbekova »

LolaRaimbekova"]My dear members of Jamoat I am visiting USA for a short period of time as a visiting scholar and hopefully the time when Mowla comes to visit this country I am from Tajikistan, Badakhshan jamoat and I am in Iowa, Ames and it would be very kind of you if any one can help to arrange my visit to LA, this isa scarce opportunity and I appreciate and looking foward to meet my foreign jamoat in USA here is my contact information: lola_raimbekova@yahoo.com phone 515 572 4794
hope to hear from you soon
LolaRaimbekova

Post by LolaRaimbekova »

thank you very much for information I really hope to find someone
positive

Post by positive »

I saw no response to your request......... just a suggestion.....if you are still in USA......are you planning to attend one of the darbars? If you are then also check the website for addresses and come there.... surely you'll meet so many people.....
LolaRaimbekova

Post by LolaRaimbekova »

Well, thank you for the suggestion I would love to come but the problem is I can't afford to go to any places where Diidar is going to be that's why i was looking for mercy from any member of Jamoat who could help me
but so far I didn't received anything and it seems to that we are going to lose our great love and passion toward each other and being helpful for those who are in need.
Raja09

Post by Raja09 »

Lola>&nbsp; Have you registered for the didar in LA?&nbsp; Did you talk to anyone&nbsp;at the 800 Number?&nbsp; Is there a Jamatkhana in Iowa?&nbsp; Common fellow brothers and sisters lets help Lola.&nbsp; I am willing to pick up the Hotel tab at the Radisson from April 13th to the 17th.&nbsp;
LolaRaimbekova

Post by LolaRaimbekova »

thank you very much for support yes I find Jamati members in Chicago who can help me with my stay but I can't go there as the airfair is very expensive.
teqcherry

Helping hand

Post by teqcherry »

Hello Raja09, If you're picking up the hotel tab, I'm willing to pick up the air tab (I am assuming this is an internal US air ticket that she needs). But this must be done very quickly. I am leaving for LA Sunday nite. I can be reached at hotmail com account called venusdimples.
teqcherry

Looking for help

Post by teqcherry »

I was just doing a check for air tickets from Des Moines airport to Chicago and they are a whopping US $800 return. If a few members want to join in with us and share the cost, this may be doable.
ShamsB

Re: Looking for help

Post by ShamsB »

teqcherry wrote:I was just doing a check for air tickets from Des Moines airport to Chicago and they are a whopping US $800 return. If a few members want to join in with us and share the cost, this may be doable.
Teq - i think des moines to chicago via greyhound is 200-300 roundtrip.
Would that be doable?

Shams
Raja09

Post by Raja09 »

<DIV>Thanks for&nbsp;your offer for helping Lola.&nbsp; I personally do not know her.&nbsp; I came across her posting o&shy;n this forum.&nbsp; I am willing to pick up the Hotel Tab/meals OR airline ticket to Chicago or LA.&nbsp; I am in Toronto Canada leaving o&shy;n a business trip tomorrow and Inshallah plan to be in LA o&shy;n April 13th.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>I called the 800 Number last night and talked to a senior person from the Hospitality Committee.&nbsp; They will get in touch with Lola. According to the Hospitality Committee, If all is well, she will be taken care of.&nbsp; They have my name and email addy and I have volunteered to pay&nbsp;all or most of her expenses.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Navroz Mubark and Deedar Mubark to you and your families.</DIV>
hussainjamani

LolaRaimbekova

Post by hussainjamani »

ya Ali madad everybody i think i can arrange for everything from travelling to hotel room etc INSHAALLAH i am trying to reach on that number but no reply
i have emailed on the address given if any body comes in contact or have any other phone number pls email me on hussainjamani@hotmail.com give me call on 8655606824

i assure u wont need anything else other than your time INSHAALLAH

deedar mubarak to everybody
teqcherry

Helping Lola

Post by teqcherry »

Yesterday I sent an email to Lola at her yahoo address shown above with my phone number, but it's now Saturday 9 am and I haven't received a response. Let's hope she either responds to this forum or calls me. Greyhound is another option as well. Raja09 and hussainjamani, your generosity is most appreciated!
LolaRaimbekova

Post by LolaRaimbekova »

My Dear Jamati Members
I am very grateful to all of you for your help and concern, right I was dipressed whenI didn't received anything for a week after I posted my request and totaly gave up, but miracles seem happens I am very impressed and excited. Well, I find my Jamati members from India who are nearest to me in Des- Moines so we meet each other and then we attended Jamatkhana which is in Kansas city, it was really wonderful.
We arranged everything for Didar in Chicago so thank you all for giving a hand of help.
This was the reason why I couldn't reply to your e-mails and I am sorry for that.
Wish you all have great Didar and we will never lose each other again in this entire world as this experince of being in US nade me feel so lonely but now as you are all around me I feel like being among my big Tajik family no matter where is it.
Thank you again for all.