Didar venue changed to Houston from San Antonio??

Dates, testimonies, articles, descriptions
asifmomin1

Didar venue changed to Houston from San Antonio??

Post by asifmomin1 »

Just got a rumor that didar venue has been shifted from San Antonio to Hosuton due to capacity constraints. Again, it just a hearsay so please wait until final announcements are made in Jamat Khana.

Ya Ali Madad.
asifmomin1

Post by asifmomin1 »

As I suspected, it is a rumor. Didar is confirmed at the convention center in San Antonio. Everything happens for a reason and Mowla knows it best. Shukar Mowla for blessing us with his Zahiri Didar. Ya Ali Madad.
positive

Post by positive »

Can someone plz advise what is the deedar program from the 10th to the 13th in San Antonio?
asifmomin1

Post by asifmomin1 »

Jamat has not been advised about the programmes yet. I hope they will make some information available this coming friday; just a guess. Ya Ali Madad.
positive

Post by positive »

Thanks asif.... we'll wait till Friday... although we'll already be in Dallas by Thursday morning...
positive

Post by positive »

Ya Ali Madat: Can someone please advise program in San Antonia from Thursday (April 10) evening.... and the J.K. address etc... thanks....
asifmomin1

Post by asifmomin1 »

Ya Ali Madad Positive (Sorry I'm using your screen name since I don't have your real name.) Activities will commence at Alamodome on Friday evening after JK ceremonies. Activities for Saturday will begin at 10:00 am at Alamodome. Precise Durbar timing is to be announced but it will be in the morning. Lunch, Dua and other JK ceremonies will be held at the Durbar venue and the event will be officially over after JK ceremonies on Sunday April 13.

I request everyone reading this to feel free to point out and correct any erroneous information.