uk didar

Dates, testimonies, articles, descriptions
sereya

uk didar

Post by sereya »

:?:

YAM,
could anyone please tell me when didar in london will be taking place?
many thanks
Admin

Post by Admin »

SophiaFredrickson

New postPosted: 29 Mar 2008 06:04 am Post subject:
Can Somebody Help Me Please?

Hello there!

My mum has told me that i need to register online for the Goldn Jubilee visit to London... I am sorry if this offends but i do not regulary attend JK and therefore i dont know what to do... My mum is 73 and therefore is not clued up on technology!

Can someone please advise me on what i need to do?
Many thanks
Sophia
hedgehog78

UK Registration

Post by hedgehog78 »

Sophia, UK resident registration has now been closed, however, the following points need to be sorted.

1. Are you or any of your family reeiving UK Ismaili magazine, if so, take the CDS number on the white label on the front of the envelope.

Contact the CDS team at Ismaili centre ASAP, and explain your circumstances, you must do this asap. Do not be put of, or wait weeks or days for someone to call you.

Give them all the details, and you will be registered over the phone.

Worst case, contact Centre JK Mukhi, or go to JK specially and speak to Mukhi ASAP.

Remember, the sooner the better.
farida

UK Registration

Post by farida »

The registration is now finished, it is true but you can also write ASAP if you don't have any success with telephoning to:

Central Data Services
1 Cromwell Gardens
London
SW7 2SL tel: 020 7581 2071

these people are on the census committee.
Hope this helps.
For people posting questions as to when UK will receive Deedars i suggest you wait patiently for announcements in your local jamat Khanas, same as lots of other people are!!!

Farida