Explanation of verses from Moman Chetamani

Discussion on ginan meanings, history etc..
st0necol

Explanation of verses from Moman Chetamani

Post by st0necol »

62. Those who will not serve Ali, verily they have lost this Avtar (the purpose they were sent for) so beware, O Momins, for you will not come back as a human being.

63. The human Avtar is indeed a high evolvement of soul. In this Avtar you have been introduced to religion and those who are true to this, our Lord will give them salvation.

Hm...so we've been told that this is not our first life but also told that our soul goes to evolvement to recognize Ali. There are many who were born to Atheist parents, who were born to Christian parents. And they're good humans. Will their Avtar be wasted too ? It's not their fault and I guess they'll be back again ?
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

In our tradition, the what is said by the current Pir supercedes what was said by the previous Pir and MHI has told us on numerous occasions about the pluralistic nature of our times, that we should be tolerant and respectful of other traditions and beliefs.

In one of his speeches he said:

"The spiritual roots of tolerance include, it seems to me, a respect for individual conscience -- seen as a Gift of God -- as well as a posture of religious humility before the Divine. It is by accepting our human limits that we can come to see The Other as a fellow seeker of truth -- and to find common ground in our common quest. "(Address by His Highness the Aga Khan to the Tutzing Evangelical Academy Upon Receiving the
"Tolerance" Award, 20 May 2006)

When MSMS was asked which of the 73 sects will be saved, he said the one comprising of all the pious ones of all sects.

Hence all sincere seekers of truth regardless of which tradition will find salvation.

The recognition of Ali can be at many levels. Those from other traditions will ultimately find the Light of Ali at the spiritual level....
star_munir

Re: Explanation of verses from Moman Chetamani

Post by star_munir »

st0necol wrote:62. Those who will not serve Ali, verily they have lost this Avtar (the purpose they were sent for) so beware, O Momins, for you will not come back as a human being.

63. The human Avtar is indeed a high evolvement of soul. In this Avtar you have been introduced to religion and those who are true to this, our Lord will give them salvation.

Hm...so we've been told that this is not our first life but also told that our soul goes to evolvement to recognize Ali. There are many who were born to Atheist parents, who were born to Christian parents. And they're good humans. Will their Avtar be wasted too ? It's not their fault and I guess they'll be back again ?
in the same Ginan there is some verse with translation like in all religions that have been created there is Ali..I dont remember the number..you may check the translation.