Another categories

Put your inspiration poems or quotes here...
alinizar313

Another categories

Post by alinizar313 »

I actively joined this forum two weeks ago. It is my suggestion to Administration to add one more category in this forum i,e Mysticism. And under this category should come Sufism, Metaphysics, Spiritual science. Any one can give his suggestion to make this particular forum better. Because what we are sharing our knowledge here is nice but that is just knowledge for knowledge. We now should go for knowledge for purpose. Like Imam S.M.S said " Jiyare Asl ni khabar na pare tiyare shu wariyu". Means when one is not able to know the origion (Asl), what is then gained. So my follow brother and sister, we have very short period and we have to attain the stage of fanafillah. In this forum we can discuss or try to interpret the inner meaning of Ginans And Farmans. It is very very important. Be humble, honest and generous.

Diversity within the jamat.

Post by Guest »

I think this forum should reflect the diversity of interests within our Jamat. There are the spiritual which you pointed out and are the essential, and there are other interests which fall into the categories of social, cultural and economic aspects of life. This forum does reflect that diversity and the balance between the material and spiritual aspects of our community. The subjects that fall into the categories you suggested are represented in the forum.
noorani_786

Post by noorani_786 »

I think adding mysticism and the other sub-categories suggested is an excellent idea!

Post by Guest »

I thought that mysticism as it relates to our Tariqah is represented adequately by our Ginans, Farmans, Rites and Ceremonies, qasidas and these are already in the categories. However we may want to add mysticism as a category in it's broad sense. This would represent pluralism in esoteric traditions and there is always strength in learning from other mystical traditions. In this respect our Tariqah would be one amongst many in this broad spectrum. It would also include mystical traditions from other faiths apart from Islam.