Abu Abdullah Ashai'

Whatever happened during fatimid times

Abu Abdullah Ashai'

Post by Guest »

Ya Ali Madad,<BR>I have a question ceoncerning Abu Abdullah Ashai which is bothering me from long time is "Why Imam ordered Abbasa and Uroba (the two brothers) to kill Abu Al Abbas and Dai' Abu Abdullah Ashai', while Dai' was still in the confused state (not decided till where to go)?<BR>Thanks in advance, I hope you folks will really help me.<BR>Ya Ali Madad.
shamsu

Are we asking WHY of the Imame Zaman

Post by shamsu »

Imam SMS has a Farman in Kalame Imame Mubeen about not asking why Imam made a certain Farman "Ammae Raat Kahiye toh Raat ane Din kahiyae to Din"

It is quite interesting how we forget the Imams Haqiqat and that I think is the only reason why a question like this comes up.

Its like asking Allah "WHY DID YOU HAVE A DESIRE TO BE DISCOVERED?"

May Mowla Forgive me for crystalizing this question in writing.
aknak

fatimid times

Post by aknak »

I sincerly feel, in this time and age we should be asking .........as I;m sure the ans. is buried in history and will surface only if we look, both the da'i and his brother were mega influence to the comunitty of the time and sadly enough they could not digest the imams fastmoving changing pace,they wanted the imam to follow the same old tradition of the locals tribes who helped the dai achive the state........AND lo ! look what the imams achived.......almost 300yrs of harmony & peace in the most advance state or the super power of its time!