Just A Story

Discussion on doctrinal issues
kinnare786

Just A Story

Post by kinnare786 »

Sultan Mahmud has another slave than Ayaaz. This slave claims he loves<BR>him just like Ayaaz. Mahmud tests this slave when a delegation of a<BR>far province comes to visit him. The members of this delegation<BR>complain about the governor of their province. They say he is corrupt.<BR>Mahmud is willing to give them a new governor and suggests that his<BR>slave could be their new governor.<BR><BR>Mahmud asks his slave if he is willing to accept the new position. The<BR>slave then remains silent and thus acknowledges that he accepts this<BR>offer. Mahmud then knows that the slave doesn't love him. He sends him<BR>with a letter to the governor of this province and in the letter he<BR>commands the governor to poison this slave as a punishment.<BR><BR>Shahid Kinnare<BR>Memphis TN US<BR><BR><BR>
kinnare786

Post by kinnare786 »

The Thorns of a rose are the Shariah.
The stem of a rose is the tariqah.
The leaves of a rose is Haqiqah
The perfume of a rose is Ma'rifaht
nowroozalisabiti

Post by nowroozalisabiti »

Thus, Shah Nehmatullah Wali, the great poet and Sufi of Iran has enchanted:
The recognition of the knowledge of the Deen is Shari'a
As you practise, it will be Tariqa
As you gather the knowledge(Ilm) and practice(A'mal) together
For the sake of Allah consent, this is Haqiqa( collecting of knowledge and practice).
And Rumi has enchanted:
Shari'a is a dark house; Tariqa is a light; and Haqiqa is finding of the door to come out from the dark house. or
Shari'a is a constitution, Tariqa is path or method of practising, Haqiqa is the action. or
Shari'a is a map of a city. tariqa is your decision to go to the city and Haqiqa is arriving to the city, and Mari'a is to know each street of the city.
kinnare786

Post by kinnare786 »

One day the Huma is flying over the army of Sultan Mahmud. Every o&shy;ne who sees his bird tries to get under its shade as it is said that you will become a king when this happens. Ayaaz is the o&shy;nly o&shy;ne who is not interested in the Huma and steps forward in order to stand in the shade of Mahmud.<BR><BR>Someone says to him: "The shade of the Huma cannot be found at that spot!" He replies:&nbsp; "The Sultan is enough for me as for a Huma.... I'll never leave his door!"
kinnare786

Just A Story

Post by kinnare786 »

Called or not called, God is there! C.G. Jung
kinnare786

Nasrudin

Post by kinnare786 »

One Night, when Nasrudin searched for somthing in the street, under the street light, he was asked by a friend who was passing by:

"What have you Lost, Mulla?"
Nasrudin answered: "I lost my Key"
"And where did you lose it? the friend asked again.
"At Home". said Nasrudin
"Then why are you searching for it here in the street?
Because there is mor light our here!"
kinnare786

joke

Post by kinnare786 »

Lying

The Imam told his congregation, "Next week I plan to preach about the sin of lying. To help you understand my Khutba, I want you all to read Surah Al Mu’mimun Ayats 95 to 100. The following Friday, as he prepared to deliver his Khutba, the Imam asked for a show of hands. He wanted to know how many had read Surah Al Mu’mimun Ayats 95 to 100."

Every hand went up. The Imam smiled and said, " Surah Al Mu’mimun has 93 ayats. I will now proceed with my Khutba the sin of lying.
Amrika

Re: joke

Post by Amrika »

kinnare786 wrote:Lying

The Imam told his congregation, "Next week I plan to preach about the sin of lying. To help you understand my Khutba, I want you all to read Surah Al Mu’mimun Ayats 95 to 100. The following Friday, as he prepared to deliver his Khutba, the Imam asked for a show of hands. He wanted to know how many had read Surah Al Mu’mimun Ayats 95 to 100."

Every hand went up. The Imam smiled and said, " Surah Al Mu’mimun has 93 ayats. I will now proceed with my Khutba the sin of lying.

WHERE IS THE SOURCE FOR THIS! OR YOU MADE IT UP!!!OR IS IT A JOKE!!!!
kinnare786

Post by kinnare786 »

of course it is joke. And I do not mean MHI&nbsp; but mosque Imam.&nbsp; Sorry.
Amrika

Post by Amrika »

kinnare786 wrote:of course it is joke. And I do not mean MHI  but mosque Imam.  Sorry.

Ya Ali Madad Kinnare, No need to say sorry, take care.
zubair_mahamood

Post by zubair_mahamood »

Joking !!!!!!!!!!!! Even an Imam of mosque is a representative like Mukhi saab... u make fun of someone else... tht will reflect u back... I dont think u were talking of Imam in mosque even if dont make fun of religious matters as u r never sure wht is truth or haq...

regards
zubair
kinnare786

Post by kinnare786 »

You should not compare mukhi Saheb&nbsp;to Imam of Mosque theire is no comparsion. Call me I will tell you. 901-370-5779.&nbsp; Beside joke is joke I have several o&shy;n mukhi sahebes too.&nbsp; Enjoy the life that what Allah wants. Do not be o&shy;ne of those mulla from India.<BR><BR>May Allah bless your journey.<BR><BR>
zubair_mahamood

kinnare786 wrote:You should not compare mukhi Saheb&nbsp;to Imam of Mosque theire is no comparsion. Call me I will tell you. 901-370-5779.&nbsp; Beside joke is joke I have several o&shy;n mukhi sahebes too.&nbsp; Enjoy the life that what Allah wants. Do not be o&shy;ne of those mulla from India.<BR><BR>May Allah bless your journey.<BR><BR>
An educated person is the one who has respect for himself.... If u respect Religious Person of other faiths they will respect U.... U must not have read this GIVE RESPECT N TAKE RESPECT.... U too enjoy life of respect not a life where u point finger on someone for sake of fun and then get same in return.... I Follow Hazar Imam not any Mulla so check ur words.... Have a respectful day not a Funny day where in after u feel sad for ur fun...
Arshad_Z

Post by Arshad_Z »

Okay everybody, no need to get fiesty. I just think kinnare was just trying to prove a point about human nature and how much people lie on a day to day basis. I think it is okay to joke around once in a while...don't you?
ShamsB

Post by ShamsB »

zubair_mahamood wrote:
kinnare786 wrote:You should not compare mukhi Saheb&nbsp;to Imam of Mosque theire is no comparsion. Call me I will tell you. 901-370-5779.&nbsp; Beside joke is joke I have several o&shy;n mukhi sahebes too.&nbsp; Enjoy the life that what Allah wants. Do not be o&shy;ne of those mulla from India.<BR><BR>May Allah bless your journey.<BR><BR>
An educated person is the one who has respect for himself.... If u respect Religious Person of other faiths they will respect U.... U must not have read this GIVE RESPECT N TAKE RESPECT.... U too enjoy life of respect not a life where u point finger on someone for sake of fun and then get same in return.... I Follow Hazar Imam not any Mulla so check ur words.... Have a respectful day not a Funny day where in after u feel sad for ur fun...
Zubair, My brother Zubair,

One needs occasionally to relax, I don't think Kinnare meant to point out a single individual as the Imam of the mosque..he meant it as a reference point of a joke..not only that...he made a very valid point in regards to pointing out the intellect of the Imam in pointing out to the Congregation the importance of lying.

Shams
zubair_mahamood

Re: Just A Story

kinnare786 wrote:Sultan Mahmud has another slave than Ayaaz. This slave claims he loves<BR>him just like Ayaaz. Mahmud tests this slave when a delegation of a<BR>far province comes to visit him. The members of this delegation<BR>complain about the governor of their province. They say he is corrupt.<BR>Mahmud is willing to give them a new governor and suggests that his<BR>slave could be their new governor.<BR><BR>Mahmud asks his slave if he is willing to accept the new position. The<BR>slave then remains silent and thus acknowledges that he accepts this<BR>offer. Mahmud then knows that the slave doesn't love him. He sends him<BR>with a letter to the governor of this province and in the letter he<BR>commands the governor to poison this slave as a punishment.<BR><BR>Shahid Kinnare<BR>Memphis TN US<BR><BR><BR>
Shams this was Kinnare's first Posting read from begining and tell me what does he mean... read his next posting tell me what does he mean then read his last posting and tell me wht do u undersatnd.... for me Imam is Imam.... if u want to relax then talk of Mr Bean or Sardar or XYZ... Y Imam ?
ShamsB

Re: Just A Story

Post by ShamsB »

zubair_mahamood wrote:
kinnare786 wrote:Sultan Mahmud has another slave than Ayaaz. This slave claims he loves<BR>him just like Ayaaz. Mahmud tests this slave when a delegation of a<BR>far province comes to visit him. The members of this delegation<BR>complain about the governor of their province. They say he is corrupt.<BR>Mahmud is willing to give them a new governor and suggests that his<BR>slave could be their new governor.<BR><BR>Mahmud asks his slave if he is willing to accept the new position. The<BR>slave then remains silent and thus acknowledges that he accepts this<BR>offer. Mahmud then knows that the slave doesn't love him. He sends him<BR>with a letter to the governor of this province and in the letter he<BR>commands the governor to poison this slave as a punishment.<BR><BR>Shahid Kinnare<BR>Memphis TN US<BR><BR><BR>
Shams this was Kinnare's first Posting read from begining and tell me what does he mean... read his next posting tell me what does he mean then read his last posting and tell me wht do u undersatnd.... for me Imam is Imam.... if u want to relax then talk of Mr Bean or Sardar or XYZ... Y Imam ?

Zubair,

My dear friend Zubair,

He isn't referring to the Imam of the Time (ImameZaman) his reference is to the Moulvi of the masjid, and he has not portrayed him in a bad light, actually portraying him as a clever teacher who makes his congregation realize the folly of their ways.
But once again, it is all perception.....

Shams
kinnare786

Post by kinnare786 »

"Mullah, I don't know what to do any more: my wife is complaining all<BR>the time. I'm either too slow or too fast, I eat too much or not enough,<BR>spend too much time at home or do not care enough for my friends, don’t<BR>give her enough attention or I'm breathing down her neck - she grumbling all the time. <BR>What am I to do?"<BR><BR>"There is o&shy;nly o&shy;ne solution to your hardship, dear Hamdi." the Mullah<BR>says. "Go and marry a second wife, just like I did. So when ever your<BR>first wife is giving you a hard time, you…"<BR><BR>"â¦I will just leave and stay with my second wife for a while!"<BR><BR>Both smile very pleased. So Hamdi leaves joyously and asks a matchmaker<BR>to find an appropriate spouse, gets married and for a time things<BR>develop as wished, for a time, a short time… Then Hamdi faces the<BR>situation of two women mumbling and grumbling at him, so when he leaves<BR>the o&shy;ne he’s chased away by the other too and often has no place where<BR>to sleep and so he directs his paces towards the mosque to spend the<BR>night in silent despair and prayer. Much to his surprise he finds his<BR>friend Nasrudin there and immediately starts scolding:<BR><BR>"You" he says and repeats "you! You are the prime and o&shy;nly cause of my<BR>extended misery! If it weren’t for you I would be perfectly unhappy with<BR>one woman - but thanks to you, two of them are now turning my life into<BR>hell. Why o&shy;n earth did you give me that darned advise?"<BR><BR>"Well, I wanted some company for my nightly prayers…"<BR><BR>
zubair_mahamood

Lucky gays! At first they need to thank Allah for blessing them true path as I don’t see often that unhappy husbands stay in mosque for prayers….

They also need to thank their wife’s because of them they get a chance to stay in mosque for prayers…..
kinnare786

Mistake

Post by kinnare786 »

A man approaches the Mullah:

"Nasrudin, why is it, that Allah does not talk to me like he does to others?"

"O sure he does" says Nasrundin " he uses your mistake sto tell you the way!"
zubair_mahamood

Ya Ali Madaad,

Yes Allah speaks to us in many ways, our mistakes are one way!

Hazar Imam is our mirror, when we see him we see ourselves in Him but if you want to see Allah in Him and communicate with Allah then stop calculating profit and loss, stop looking this world with your five senses because they make us limited, start looking Allah from your internal senses (Your Soul)… if he replies to your call then that feeling makes you complete!

Kinnare789 if you understand Urdu language then listen to this Qawwali of Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan “Tum ek gorakh dhanda ho”, it is 7th in list. I think this Qawwali tells a unique quality of Allah which we normally don’t understand. It’s of 30 mins, each time when I listen it I come to know something new about Allah… even you can try…

http://tv.minhaj.org/en/index.minhaj?Mi ... 1179478253

Zubair Mahamood