Suno Suno Momano Sun Man Laavanaa

Discussion on ginan meanings, history etc..
SaifAhmed

Suno Suno Momano Sun Man Laavanaa

Post by SaifAhmed »

This is the ginan where the Prophet speaks with Gabriel about the next ten times Gabriel will return to Earth after the Quran is revealed. Gabriel says that instead of giving to the people, he will take away everything we have failed to appreciate, bit by bit.

I know a lot of people who would like to have a copy of this ginan, but there is no mp3 for it on this site, and I have not been able to find a CD with the ginan in Canada, and neither could my sister when she was in India a few months ago. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this ginan?

Thank you,
Saif
panjwaniamir

Post by panjwaniamir »

Ya Ali Madad Saif<BR><BR>Send me your email ID I will mail you the ginan in MP3 file format.....<BR><BR>Have a nice day<BR>Amir
safana

Suno Suno Maara Momino

Post by safana »

To panjwaniamir:

YAM...Just wanted to know if you could please send me the MP3 for this ginan as well-my email address is Safana1@hotmail.com. Thanks a lot.:)
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

You can find this ginan in Ginan section of this website.
rkhimani

Re: Ginan MP3`

Post by rkhimani »

Can someone please send me the mp3 of this ginan ... my id is rkhimani@gmail.com<BR><BR>Thank you<BR>Ray
zizi

Post by zizi »

This ginan (suno suno momino) will be sung at Don Mills Jk on Wednesday 14 Nov 07.
xignifye

Post by xignifye »

if anybody got mp3 of this ginan plzz e-mail it to me (xignifye@yahoo.co.in)