END OF TIMES aka ARMAGEDDON IN GINANS

Discussion on ginan meanings, history etc..
hussainkhan55

END OF TIMES aka ARMAGEDDON IN GINANS

Post by hussainkhan55 »

<P>Last&nbsp;month i was quite amazed to learn that our Pirs (composers of ginanic literature) had mentioned the conditions precluding the end of times, which i supposed everyone have read in Holy Scriptures. <BR>Since then, this newly found discovery led me to read more books about pirs but unfortunately with limited success.<BR>Although, i came to know that Anant Akhado(written by Pir Hasan Kabirdin) contains some references to it which I imbibed with utmost interest.but still i need to learn more about it.<BR>But first i need some questions to be answered........<BR><BR>Q 1&nbsp; What will be the name of Imam and Pir of that time?<BR><BR>Q2&nbsp;&nbsp; From where will Dajjal hail ?<BR><BR>Q3&nbsp;&nbsp; At what year will KAljug end?<BR><BR>Q4&nbsp;&nbsp; What will be the conditions of people at that time?<BR><BR>Furthermore, i would encourage more information from anyone who is enlightened enough in secret ginans.<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR></P><P></P>
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

Dajjal or Daet Kalinga will come from China.
As it is in verse 467 and 468 of Budh Avtaar that, :467.) From China will come the Kalinga He will come to fight in Jampudip
468. )The Kalingo will have 4 million followers
They will make a lot of trouble
As for period when Kaljug will end click on following link. In the pottom page click on view the evolution chart. Hope it helps.
http://www.ismaili.net/granths/ginanhist.html
Its upto you to believe these symbolically or literally.
hussainkhan55

CHECK IN HERE

Post by hussainkhan55 »

Thanx star munir!!<BR>i would be grateful&nbsp; if U enlighten me more about armageddon and answer my remaining questions.<BR>Furthermore, i would request more people to share their knowledge about it.
hussainkhan55

Post by hussainkhan55 »

Hey, would anybody suggest me books predisting the upcoming events of armageddon