Ajab ajaaeb dekho moman bhaai - Translation
Eji Ajab ajaaeb dekho moman bhaai;
Kal-jug aayaa khottaa jire 1
1. 0 brother believer! The false era of Kaljug has come, behold its strange happenings.
Eji Pir saathe murid laddegaa;
baap kun maaregaa betaa jire 2
2. 0 brother! The disciple will quarrel with the master (spiritual guide) and the son will hit the father.
Eji Maanhe maanhe doe bandhava laddeege;
avar jaanne do godhaa jire 3
3. 0 brotherl Two brothers will fight amongst themselves, others will think them to be two bulls.
Eji Maai betti doe laddese;
ek bijaane kahese sokaa jire 4
4. 0 brotherl mother and daughter will quarrel and will call each other co-wife (or second wife).
Eji Saasu utthine paanni bharese;
vavar besi khaannu khaave jire 5
5. 0 brother! The mother-in-law will get up and fill water, the daughter-in-law will sit and have her meal.
Eji Nauv varsni naari falese;
ne baar varasno pursh jire 6
6. O brother! A nine year old girl and a twelve year old boy will attain adulthood.
Eji Do varannaa kaljug maan megh maanddaaese;
gaayaa be vaachhaddaa jannse jire 7
7. 0 brother! Two kinds of clouds will hover in Kaljug. A cow will give birth to two calves.
Eji Paheli foj-kun paanni milese;
duji foj-kun gaaraa jire 8
8. 0 brother! The first army will get water, the second mud.
Eji Triji joje khe uddse;
chothi foje sital chhaayaa jire 9
9. 0 brother! Dust will fly among the third army and the fourth army will get a cool shade.
Eji Paanch-mi foje Ali purakh chaddse;
lese te khannang tradhaaro jire 10
10. o brother! Mawla Ali (a.s) will manifest from the fifth army and (he) will carry a three edged sword.
Eji Nauvso navaannu nadiun nir gattese;
traajve tolaaese paanni jire 11
11. 0 brother! The water of nine hundred and ninety nine rivers will decrease and water will be weighed in scales.
Eji Ganniyaa daannaa tiyaare an-naa vechaaese;
ane puddie badhaaese aattaa jire 12
12. O brotherl The grains will be sold by counting them and flour
will be packed in packets.
Eji Ginaan mahaaras Pir bhannae Sadardin;
e sarve saachun kari jaanno jire 13
13. 0 brotherl Pir Sadardin (r.a) says this ginan full of wisdom,
understand all these facts to be true.