1. Always remember God.
2. Be virtuous as the Gur by taking a drink of the Deity.
3. Give sincere advice to everyone who asks for it.
4. True momin is he whose conduct is the best.
5. O devotee! Discharge thy religious duties as dictated by reason.
6. Put upon thyself the sacred thread of the hundred kiriyas.
7\8. Only those who attained communion with the Gur Brahama- ji are (real) Brahmins; they will not undergo the suffering of further re-birth.
9. Only those are (real) Brahmins who know the Braham gnan, i.e. the knowledge of mysteries.
10. The sight of Gur-Nar, is the same as light of the eyes.
11. Communion with Gur-Nar, the Imam of the Time, is as meritorious as sixty-eight pilgrimages.
12. Sixty-eight places of pilgrimage lie under the feet of Gur-Nar.
13. The manifested Gur-Nar is always present in the ghat (assembly of Jamat).
14. Fortunate are those who have seen Him with their own eyes.
15\16. Studying sacred scriptures and by meditation thou wilst make certain that an incarnation of God is manifested in the world.
17. Concentrate thy mind in meditation with a pure heart.
18. The real devotee (rikhisar) is he who possesses spiritual knowledge.
19. The real ascetic (muniwar) is he who has the control of his passions.
20. The real ascetic makes his body as hard as a jewel by enduring difficulties of prayers and other religious duties.
21. Always clean thy body on rising from thy bed, early in the morning.
22. Never eat crumbs of food left by animals.
23. Always take thy food only after having cleaned thy body.
24. Always look upon the world with pure sight.
25. Be humble and respectful while in the ghat.
26. Obey ungrudgingly all the rules of the Ghat (Jamat).
27\28. Only those step into Paradise who have professed the Kalima of the Apostle of God.
29\30. Those who concentrate their minds in meditation over the Imam of the Time have really acted in accordance with the hundred kiriyas.
31\32. These words of Pir Sadardeen are similar to jewels amongst (other) precepts of the sacred scriptures, for the meditating mind.